My Decisions My Life

Start from the beginning

Chan came in five minutes later, looking exactly like usual, black hoodie and sweatpants like he had just woken up from his slumber, Felix was sure it was the case. "Hi hyung," Felix greeted as he sat down in front of him. "I already ordered your favourite."

"Good morning," He greeted back, taking a small sip of his coffee. "How are you ?"

"Great," Felix answered, smiling at his brother. "And you ? Is Jeongin alright ?"

Chan looked at him with a knowing look. "Of course you were gonna ask me questions about Jeongin, we are both fine."

"How come you never told me you were dating him ?" Felix asked openly, getting directly into business. "Are you even serious about him ? Or is he another one of your play things like back in Australia ?"

"First of all, I'm sorry for not telling you, I can't really go around saying I'm dating Park Jeongin," Chan started his explanation. "I can count on my fingers how many people know about it and since there was no reason for the both of you to meet each other I didn't bother telling you."

"Ok fair." Felix accepted, the chances of him ever encounting Yang Jeongin were very thin. He was the sweetheart of the nation after all.

Chan took another sip of his coffee. "Australia is in the past Lixie, I'm not the reckless kid who smoked weed anymore." He chucked and that was another thing Felix agreed with.

"I know that." He said, smiling taking his mug. "Even if you still dress like one."

"Shut up," Chan laughed along with him. "I just want you to understand that I love him, I can't control my feelings around Jeongin, he is my little ray of light." He said sincerely with a little smile on his face.

Chan's eyes were so full of love for Jeongin it made Felix wam inside, he was happy for his brother. "I can see it on your face, hyung ." He smiled. "You really found love and I'm proud of you."

"Thank you Lixie," He said, finishing his coffee. "But what about you, you are seeing Changbin right ?"

"I'm not," He sighed, "We sleep together sometimes and he tried to ask me out on a date but I refused."

Chan looked surprised. "Why ? There is something right ? Between the two of you I mean."

"Chris, you are my brother in love with his younger brother." Felix groaned trying to make things clear. "You are going out with his brother, how can I even-"

"Date him ?" Chan finished for him. "Changbin and Jeongin are really close to each other, Jeongin isn't just important to me, he is important to him too. If we talk to them then maybe you can ease your mind and start moving forward with him."

"So you just want to tell them ?"

Chan nodded. "I will try to tell Innie first, it could be easier this way."

"It's making me feel bad hyung," Felix tried to express the feeling deep down inside him. "It's like we are playing them or something."

"We aren't blood related Felix." Chan reminded him gently. "We are brothers because of a marriage contract between my mom and your dad. You know that I cherish you like my true brother but we can't ignore that fact."

"You are right hyung," He agreed easily, he felt the same anyway. "I just wish things were different."

"Don't worry too much about it okay, we will figure this out," His brother reassured him.

"What about the double date ?" Felix groaned, not forgetting his text conversation with the idol.

"Innie is really excited about it," Chan informed looking at Felix with pleading eyes. "Let's give a try, just for a few hours."