Eazy E

February 14, 1989

Jada

I'm sitting in the diner room waiting for Eric to come home this is a everyday thing he comes home 6 clock every morning then sleep half the day I know he's a busy man but he always tired when I want to spend alone time with him he always making u...

I'm sitting in the diner room waiting for Eric to come home this is a everyday thing he comes home 6 clock every morning then sleep half the day I know he's a busy man but he always tired when I want to spend alone time with him he always making up excuses.

"Baby I be busy you know I'm a artist yeah I know ?" I said to myself sipping my wine.

Today is valentines and I'm spending it alone I love Eric we been together for 5 years but I don't think I can take it nomore he cheated on me multiple times he even have four kids on me and I forgave him for that because I love him we don't have kids but I do want to have his child one day even marry him but every time I bring up it he be like baby it's to early let's wait a couple more years Nigga we been together for five years five years Ugh maybe my friends was right Eric will never settle down .

"I made you dinner , dessert and this is the thanks I get spending valentines alone ?" I said wiping my tears.

I grab the knife and stab the cake getting up and walking out the diner room I went upstairs and strip out my clothes getting in the shower crying my eyes out I deserve better after I finish mopping I put on my pajamas and got in bed watching the love boats.

"Happy Valentine's Day to me ?" I said sighing.

Eric Wright

"Are you sure about this ?" Renz asked me about a 100 times

"Yes man she been there for me ever since?" I said holding the ring up .

"She to fine for you're midget ass anyway you gonna end up cheating again ?" Dre said.

"Shut you're over over sized human beings body ass up and I'm not gonna cheat I love her to much I left that shit in the past?" I said to him.

"You mean last year ?" Dre smirked.

"Fuck you dre ?" I mugged him.

"Nigga it's 11 Valentine's Day almost over ?" Yella said.

"Oh shit you right imma holla at y'all tomorrow?" I said dapping them.

I walk out the studio got in my car and drove off I know my baby pissed Im never home or I tell her I'm to tired cause be honest I do traveling and doing shows I be beat but I love her and if she leaves me I will lose it I pull up in our driveway I turn the engine off I got out and lock my doors I grab my keys and open the door I call her name out no answer I walk pass the diner room and see a knife in the cake.

"Shit ?" I said to myself.

I walk upstairs towards our bedroom I open the door and saw Jada watching the love boats.

"Baby ?" I called out.

She turn around and look at me she had tear stains her eyes was puffy.

"Get out ?" She said to me.

"Baby I can explain?" I said to her.

"What to explain I don't feel like arguing j-just go ?" She said as tears falls again.

Shit I fuck up but I'm hoping she let me explain.

"Please let me explain?" I said to her.

"Let you explain?" She turn the tv off and got off the bed walking towards me .

"Explain to me why I have to spend valentines alone explain to me why I feel like this relationship is dead explain to me why I'm always alone you never around do you even love me ?" She cried.

"Baby course I love you I know I'm always saying I'm busy but I do and if you give me a another chance I promise I will change I will tell Jerry to cut hours for me please baby give me a chance ?" I begged.

Jada folded her arms and turn her back on me.

"Look I know I fuck up but I didn't forget you're present look ?" I said walking to the house phone and dial Jerry number.

Jada turn around and look at me.

"What are you doing ?" She asked.

"Making it right ... yeah Jerry this eazy look I need some days off I want to spend time with my wife ... yeah thank you ... bye ?" I said hanging up.

Jada did a little smile and walk over to me to hug me.

"I forgive you ?" She said looking at me.

"I'm sorry baby and I promise you things will change I love you ?" I said to her.

"I love you too and why you told him wife I'm you're girlfriend?" Jada said.

"We'll it's true you my wife ?" I said reaching in my pocket and getting down on one knee.

"Serious ?" Jada said.

"Jada Marie Jackson will you be honor and make me the happiest man alive and be my wife will you married me ?" I said to her.

Jada start crying as she held her hand out.

"Yes ?" She cried.

I slip the ring on her finger and kissed her lips she hug me tight.

"I love you so much ?" I said kissing all over her.

"I love you too ?" She cried harder.

I wipe her tears and she look at her finger and smile.

"Now we missing the second to last part I need my dessert and I ain't talking about cake ?" I smirked

She laughed and kiss my lips again then she took off her pajamas and I took off my clothes and we made love the rest of the night I can't wait until she be my wife and she carry another one of my seeds.

Okay so Um imma start doing sexual scenes to if you want a  NWA imagine comment Your name , Your  fc, and your Story plot.