Toilet Training || 02

Start from the beginning

"okay, is jin hyung or anyone coming?"

"later, they're busy too. but tae might come if you want."

"yes!" jungkook nods, "we'll play with my new play station!"

"cool," jimin chuckles, "but remember you've to look after aera as well."

"yes, don't worry hyungie."

jimin shakes his head knowingly and focuses on the little sister for he knows how the younger boys are when it comes to taking care of her. the last and the most jimin ever did was to leave jungkook to babysit aera a few days back when he had to go after receiving an urgent call from jin. and when he came back he had met with a mess, a bunch of diapers, a lot of room freshner, tissues and aera wearing a an old shirt of one of the brothers, instead of some real clothes. that was one lesson jimin took that day: never leave these two alone until aera's toilet trained. yet today is the day he's supposed to leave them together again, and all he can do is pray.

he stands up after feeding aera and leaves her to play while jungkook too is busy yelling over the headset as he's playing online with his friends, completely ignoring the fact that he has his exams starting next week. jimin sighs, however not saying anything and goes upstairs to his room, not having time to argue with the boy.

once he's ready and about to put on his blazer, a thought strikes his mind, making him nod to himself. he takes the blazer in his hand and grabs the other stuff, heading downstairs. "jungkook-ah, c'mere." he calls, however the boy doesn't listen, shouting and whining when his friend kills him instead of the enemy.

"jesus," he mutters, rolling his eyes at the younger boy and grabs the bag with aera's diapers and other stuff, walking to the baby who is sitting and playing with jungkook's drone. putting the bag down, he turns the toddler to face him and checks the diaper again, realising it's fine and doesn't need a change yet.

"listen," he starts, "if you wanna change your diaper, tell kookie okay? don't just throw it here and there."

aera nods, giggling at him and stands up, hugging his arm. jimin smiles at her, patting her back and fastens the button of her cotton dress, before getting up and grabs his blazer again. "jungkook," he pats the brother's shoulder and tugs on the headset, putting it away, "take care of aera, don't just keep playing, and if she accidentally ruins her diaper, do us a favour and please help her out. it's not that hard okay?"

"that's disgusting. why can't she just go and use the toilet? we have enough of those in this huge house."

"because she's just two," jimin sighs, "if i find anything like last time, you're in trouble."

"nooo!" jungkook looks at him desperately, "i won't touch that dirty diaper! she poops in it! eww!"

"you did that too."

"no i did not!"

"who are you even kidding huh? you were in the diapers for almost thre-"

"okay! i get it! are you not getting late now?!" jungkook exasperates with his cheeks flushing red in embarrassment while the elder just laughs at him.

jimin waves at aera who stops playing for a while and grins, waving back at him until he's out of the door. jungkook heaves out a sigh, taking a seat on the couch and glances at his sister, "uhm hyung was just joking... i didn't wear any diapers." he says, and soon an even heavier wave of embarrassment washes him down, realising he just said that to a two-year-old who won't even bother listening to him, let alone understanding.

he stands up, shaking his head and grabs the controller again, deciding it's better to focus on his game than to sit watch his sister stacking up blocks and kicking them, then stacking them up again. what kind of game is that?