.·:* 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙢?

Start from the beginning

You sweatdrop at the sight of the bag barely moving and the steam rising from your children's pink faces.

"Okay, don't tire yourselves out." You giggle, scooping them up by their torsos and setting them in front of you.

"Where's Daddy?" You ask them, leaning down to pat their heads. Both of them pivot and point towards your husband.

"Daddy, you're the rotten egg!" Elsie laughs, pointing at the man who throws his hands in the air with a sigh.

"Oh no! You two were just too fast for me." He sighs with a pout. His large figure approaches you, watching his daughter and son puff their chests out proudly, tiny fists on hips.

Pure adoration swirled in the man's dark rises as he stops in front of you. Sending him a smile, you feel his arms slither around your waist as he pulls you in for a kiss.

"EWWWW!" The children giggle in the background, watching your husband's eyes close happily.

"Hi, darling." He whispers against your lips when you both pull away.

"Afternoon, Taiga." You giggle, cupping his cheeks gently.

"How was your day?" Taiga asks, his hands on your waist. You adjust his collar with a small smile and a nod.

"It was okay. Super boring though." You sigh and he smiles. Raising a hand, he pushes your head into his chest where he cradles you against him.

"Mommy, Daddy! Stop being so lovey dovey! It's gross!" Elsie chimes in, calling you both from the couch in the living room.

"Cute!" Ryo shouts, sparkling eyes watching the two of you.

"No, Ryo! It's gross!"

"No! They're cute!"

"Gross!"

"Cute!"

"GROSS!"

"ADORABLE!"

".................. that's a big word, Ryo."

"Mm!"

"How many letters is that?"

You and Taiga chuckle from the front door. Your son raises his chubby hand, pointing at his fingers as he counts them.

"Firtheen!" Ryo cheers. You only shake your head with a smile, not only at his miscalculation, but at how he still couldn't pronounce "th".

"WOAH!"

"Kids are such idiots. Cute idiots." Taiga whispers, pressing his lips against your scalp.

"They're your children, too, you know." You point out with a light giggle.

"Oh, yeah. I forget that sometimes." He yawns, resting his chin on your head.

"You what?!"

"Nothin'!"

"Anyways..." Taiga begins again. He coughs into his fist, something he always seemed to do when he was about to ask or say something "lovey dovey" to you.

Some things never change.

"Yes?" You prompt, lifting your chin to meet his eyes.

"Let's go out for dinner tonight. My treat." He whispers, kissing your forehead. His arms tighten around you, causing you to melt in his arms.

"I would like that."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ♥︎ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Thanks for taking care of the kids, bro." Taiga sighs, grinning at the couple in front of him.