.·:* 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙢?

Start from the beginning

"Where's your brother, kid?" He asks her, cradling her to his chest. She pinches her chin, thinking hard before pointing at a room down the hallway.

"In his bedroom. He's reading, I think." She beams happily. The man nods his head with a smile, walking down the hallway to the room.

Stopping at the door and leaning against its frame, he watches his son lie on his blue bed, on his stomach. His chubby fingers turn the thick card pages that displayed cute drawings of farm animals.

"What're you doin' son?" His dad asks, catching his attention. The young boy turns to smile at his dad and twin sister, running towards them.

He silently raises arms towards the man, asking to join his sister in the air.

Sighing, the man hooks his free arm around his son and heaves him up to his torso, resting his pelvis against his hips.

"Happy?" The man grins when the twins nod their heads.

Despite being twins, they hardly look alike.

The young boy, Ryo, had his dad's red and black hair as well as his dark eyes, but, he had his mother's charming smile and kindness. However, he was rather shy and quiet.

His sister, Elsie, had her mom's luscious hair and nose while she had Taiga's attitude and daring personality. Let's not forget the mischievous smirk she wore 25/8.

Absolute abominations. Cute, but still abominations.

As the male was smiling at his children, he hears the sound of a car pulling into their driveway, telling him his wife had arrived.

"Is that mommy?" Ryo thinks aloud, hearing the vehicle from the open window.

"Hey, let's play a game." The man grins at his two children. They both perk up, eyes glimmering with excitement. He took the sparkles in their circular eyes and the silent smiles as a sign to continue.

"Last one to hug mommy is a rotten egg!" He announces, watching their eyes widen. Placing them on the ground, he watches them both excitedly turn each other with large smirks on their faces.

"MOM!" Elsie squeals, sprinting down the hallway. Ryo follows close behind, smiling happily.

With a light sigh, you open the front door, only to be met with two smaller bodies colliding with your own.

"Huh?" You mumble, stumbling back on your heels, arms in the air. Lowering your head, you find your two children clutching onto your legs, burrowing their faces into your plush thighs.

"Hi, Mommy!" Elsie greets you, pressing her lower face against one of your thighs as she smiles at you, her chubby cheeks pink.

"Hi, mom." Ryo mutters, drawing patterns on your other leg with a welcoming smile.

Your heart melts at the sight.

"Hi, babies." You smile, crouching down to hug their torsos and pepper their faces with kisses.

From the living area, your husband smiles at the sight and listens to your children's squeals as he leans against the wall. His arms cross over his broad chest, the ring on his ring finger shining.

Ryo places his hands on your face, pulling you in so he could bless your cheek with a sloppy kiss. He then turns to the bag that you had dumped on the ground and attempts to pull it into the house.

"You're such a sweet boy, Ryo." You gush with a smile. Hearing the compliment thrown at her brother, Elsie snaps her head towards him.

"One, two, three, PULL!" Elsie counts down, suddenly appearing next to Ryo to help him tug at the bag.