stupid teenage hormones

NOTICE!! :

NOTICE!! :

Modern AU! High school AU!

after tossing and turning in bed for what seemed like hours, hu tao gave up on sleeping. she opened her eyes, and stared at the bright red numbers shining in her dark room.

3:43 AM

'three am... i'll ask xiao if he wants to come over right now."

Today 3:44 AM

ghostgirl :

xiao, you are awake?

Xiao :

Yes, I am awake right now.

ghostgirl :

oh good! do you wanna come over? i cant sleep and i'm bored

Xiao :

No.

ghostgirl :

please?

Xiao :

No.

ghostgirl :

please

Xiao :

What part of "No" do you not understand?

ghostgirl :

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Xiao :

Ugh, fine.

ghostgirl :
YAY!! ILL SEE YOU SOON THEN.

Xiao :

Okay whatever.

she happily smiled at the bright light coming from her phone.

'i should go get some snacks out and play a movie or something'

she lazily got out of her bed. the cold air hitting her warm silky skin. she slipped on her favorite pink bunny slippers and started walking to the kitchen. she found a packet of microwaveable popcorn and popped it into her microwave. she opened the fridge and took out some juice. she opened her cabinet and took 2 glass cups and poured the juice in. by the time the popcorn was ready and was in a bowl on the side table in hu tao's room, xiao had arrived.

'XAIO!! you actually came!'

hu tao tightly wrapped her arms around her best friends waist.

'yes i did, now can you let go of me?'

after a few seconds, she released him for her tight grasps.

'come on! let's go to my room.'

hu tao started running to her room, with xiao slowly trailing behind her.

once she got to her door, she decided to wait for xiao. she wanted to show him her newly decorated room.

once xiao had reached the destination, hu tao opened her door. they were greeted with a light scent of popcorn and a strong scent of plum blossom coming from the candle on her desk.

'you redecorated your room.'

'yeah! do you like it?'

'sure i guess.'

xiao threw himself onto hu tao's bed and made himself comfortable. hu tao chuckled at her friend. she grabbed her laptop and threw it on the bed. she took a glass a juice and handed it to xiao, who gladly accepted it. she took the rather large bowl of popcorn and placed it in the middle of the bed.

'okay, what do you want to watch?' hu tao asked.

'anything is fine.'

'okay then, let's watch this!'

hu tao pressed on a movie, which seemed to be a horror movie.

'actually, can we not watch this?' xiao asked.

'why~ is the cold mysterious xiao scared of a little horror movie?' the ends of hu tao's mouth curved.

'no. i just don't want you to cling onto me saying that it's "scary".'

hu tao's smile faded.

'i would never!' her lips formed a pout.

'it happened last time dumbass.'

'it won't happen this time. promise!'

'HOLY SHIT! GAHH THATS SO SCARY!'

hu tao grabbed xiao's arm and held onto it for dear life. xiao rolled his eyes, and pushed hu tao away.

'calm down, its not even that scary.'

hu tao pouted, and crossed her arms.

'yes it is!'

xiao closed the laptop.

'okay it's 5:53 AM. and i'm tired, i'm going home.'

xiao got up and dusted off all of the popcorn crumbs off him. just as he was going to walk out, he felt a pair of arms wrap his waist.

'don't leave, i'm scared. and it's way too late for you to go home.'

he felt blood rush up to his cheeks and ears.

'stupid teenage hormones.' he thought.

'i guess i can stay. just for tonight.'

hu tao didn't reply. he felt the pair of arms on his waist loose it's grip. he carefully turned his body a bit, and saw hu tao fast asleep.

'idiot.'

he lightly chuckled. xiao slightly bent his knees and carefully placed his arm underneath her knees and above her shoulder. he lifted her up bridle style, and gently put her on the bed. he got into the sheets, and stared at the sleeping girl next to him.

'dumbass'

he felt his eyelids getting heavier. before taking his rest, he gave the girl a kiss on the forehead and drifted off to dream land.