Intro

He walks to his lab while putting his vest on. Everyone welcomed him by bowing and greeting. Everyone know, who he is.

The leader of Kosmo Neo Inov. (Inovation) Big Company of Science Inovation in Kwangya. He is known as a strict leader with many experiences after graduate from NCIT.

"Welcome Doctor Jung."

As he enter the lab, everyone would bow for him. As respect.

"What happened here?" He asked the question calmly while no one dare to give answer. They know they were in problem probably could be in hell after this.

"I am sorry Doctor for saying this, our system have been hacked since yesterday but we just found out about it just now. Seems like our data and big projects on our draft have been copied but we can figure out who was it"

Jung Jaehyun was completely speechless. All the assistents and staff was intimidated by him. They know something like this will happen soon. He runs to the big screen and click all the button there aggrasively. "WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO CARELESS?! THIS LAB IS 10 TIMES MORE STRICTLY CONTROLLED FROM THIS BUILDING!"

Still he tried to fix all the data hopelessly. Clicking all the buttons he see and swearing without thinking of everyone that could hear him.

He reach out his phone to call someone. No one talks or even moves in the lab. The atmosphere feels a bit tension.

"GET THAT PERSON TO ME OR I AM THE ONE WHO GET HIM BY MYSELF! I'LL END HIM" No one talks in the phone. Jaehyun end the call immidiatly.

He walk away passing the blueish hologram without looking at the people in the lab. Still they have to show respects by bowing to him when he was about to exit the lab. The door slide  automatically after that.

Someone waiting for him outside the lab.

"Get me to SM Building"

"As you wish, sir"

"Don’t call me like that, Doyoung"

"I have to keep formal, we are at workplace now"

"chh! up tp you"

Jaehyun left Doyoung behind and walk Faster. He's not in a good mood yet Doyoung joking around with him. He then took a shortcut way to a car park where Doyoung park his (Jaehyun's) car before.
Doyoung sigh. He then run in tiny to follow Jaehyun. He dont want Jaehyun to wait for him because Jaehyun is the type of impatient person.

Doyoung already getting used with Jaehyun's attitude when he's mad. But still Jaehyun never raises his voice to him. Why?
Doyoung once said he will resign as Jaehyun's closest assistent if Jaehyun throws his mad to him. Who wants to be Jaehyun's assistent with his arrogant yet cool personality attitude?

Thanks for Doyoung, he always there for Jaehyun. He know him well since he's older. They've been together as leader-assistent for a long time. ( Jaehyun is the leader right? so basically Doyoung is his trust person more than an assistent).

Doyoung open the front seat door for Jaehyun and he get in hurriedly because it about to rain soon. Doyoung start the car engine.

As soon as Doyoung turn on the car engine, a small screen appear.

"Welcome. Choose Destination"

"SM BUILDING"  - Doyoung set the destination without waiting longer.

"Destination confirm. 20 KM. Set to be arrived in 25 minutes. Use your seatbelts for safety. Thankyou."

In a couple of seconds, the car is flying in the air and went to the destination.

In the year of 2097 now, people live with depending on technology. Everything has changes for the past 100 years. Where the stories begin.