Missing Piece Part 2 (E.O)

Depuis le début

"We've been together for 3 years. We have a son together." I said quietly. "He's 1 and a half."

"I'm happy for you." She said as I could see her eyes start to gloss over.

"I'm sorry Lizzie." I said softly.

"So what have we been doing with the dinner and movie dates?" She asked with a frustrated tone as she stood up.

"We've been getting to know each other as new people Liz. You broke my heart and I finally moved on." I told her sternly. "I can't just give you my heart again when I don't trust you. You broke that trust."

"Well you should have told me about her sooner." She said as she raised her voice.

"I wanted to but I didn't know how. Every single time we hung out I wanted to but I got scared. So I told you now." I matched her volume. "I needed you and where were you, yeah you started going out with some guy without even telling me we were over. You told me we could make it work, but you were the one who quit on us. You practically cheated on me."

I watched as she just went quiet and walked out. I watched as Mama J came in with an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry about that." I told her softly with a sigh.

"It's OK. It was bound to happen." She said with a soft smile.

"No it shouldn't have. Its your home. Its disrespectful." I told her as she shook her head. "I'm gonna head home." I said as I gave her a quick hug. I drove home and when I walked in I was greeted by an unhappy Claire.

"You're back early." She stated without looking at me.

"Please can we not argue. I'm not in the mood." I told her softly.

"Why is that Y/N?" She said as she stood up.

"Because I have had a shitty night and all I want is to cuddle my beautiful fiancé and watch movies while we eat junk food." I told her softly as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"No, you don't get to do this." She said as she pushed me away. "Was she there?" She asked.

"Yes she was and I told her about you and Jacob and us. And we had an argument in her mother's home." I told her as I waved my hands around.

"What did she say?" She asked me.

"She practically wants me back but I told her she broke me and I'm not going back to her because I have you and Jacob." I told her softly.

"Why not? She's an actress and I'm just a teacher. A nobody." She shouted.

"Because I don't care about what your status is or how much money you earn. I just care about the person you are to the people you love and care about." I told her honestly. "I love you."

"I love you too." She said as she gave me a soft kiss and snuggled into my chest.

Lizzies pov

I was heartbroken when she told me about her little family. I guess I overreacted about it. No wait I know I did but it still hurt. Why couldn't she have told me before hand and I wouldn't have had hope about us again.

It had been a few weeks since I had heard from her and i don't blame her. I shouldn't have shouted at her for moving on when I had done that without even ending our relationship.
I messed up big time. I got myself ready for a party my mum invited me to go with her.

Its been a few weeks since I started to talk to her. It's been nice talking to Lizzie again, there's just one thing I don't know how to tell her. After going for a run I walked through my door to see my fiancé, funny enough shes a little older than me. But i couldn't be with anyone better.