(

Bud)

(

It's Archie, but his hair was short, as short as Choi han)

Cale nodded curtly, the four of them walked towards the gate accompanied by the fight between Bud and Archie. Cale just sighed while Choi han completely ignored the two people and only focused on the road and occasionally chatted with Cale.

They finally arrived at the school gates after saying their goodbyes, Cale and Archie finally walked towards the animal buying area for tomorrow's festival.

-------------------------------------------------------

The redhead walked around the shop and Archie faithfully followed his lead while occasionally smiling at Cale's serious look and in the next second the redhead groaned in annoyance, it was funny to Archie.

"What should we buy?" Archie snapped out of his daydream and saw Cale who was staring at him.

"Buy whatever you want Cale." Cale sighed.

"...I know that, but the teachers said the animals we brought with us should be taken care of then we should always report on their progress. That's troublesome." Archie chuckled lightly at the grunts from Cale.

"Then buy an animal that doesn't require much grooming." Cale nodded curtly.

"How about that?" Cale pointed at the two gold fish with large bellies.

Archie looked at the 2 fish before finally nodding.

"Heum. They seem to be pregnant, we just need to report until both have children. Fish care isn't too much of a hassle anyway." Cale nodded in agreement.

After reaching an agreement the two walked towards the cashier and immediately paid for the fish of their choice.

They chatted occasionally until they arrived at the train station, Cale and Archie waited for the train that would take them while occasionally paying attention to the fish on Cale's lap.

The announcement from the train had sounded, Cale and Archie stood up then walked into the carriage of the train. After making sure Cale was seated comfortably Archie also sat beside Cale.

"Next week..... You're taking part in the swimming competition aren't you?" Archie smiled at Cale's flat tone.

After more than 10 years of living together with the redhead, Archie felt that now he knew Cale even more than the rest of Cale's family in Roan. So Archie knew behind the flat tone that sounded Cale really cared about him.

"Hey, don't worry I'll win." Cale snorted.

"I know you're a whale after all." Archie immediately laughed at that.