𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐶𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑀𝑒'𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑡

Start from the beginning

Gojo: Ah Nanamin-kun you are so boring~ Fine, if you don't wanna answer than I would. Nanami can be the youkai that show their eye-anus-

**The camera cuts to Nanami chasing Gojo with his sword**

**Beep!!**

Miwa: Huh? I-it's my turn now? O-oh alright. Marill look like it fit me.

Mai: How annoying to answer this question... Whatever, I choose Eevee.

Mechamaru ( Kokichi ): Metagross.

Noritoshi: What is the reason for them to ask this? It seems like a very useless information.

Todou: This is why you are a boring man, Kamo Noritoshi.

Please sirs, don't fight here and Mister Noritoshi, our readers are just curious to know so please answer.

Noritoshi:... I would be Jubboko according to my technique.

Todou: I would totally Machoke! What do you think brother!? My wife!?

( Y/N ):... **slowly start giggling when seeing the similarities in look**

Itadori: Uhh... yeah! Definitely fits you!

Nishimiya: I can fly and look cute so, a pokemon with flying and fairy type like Togetic!

Yuuta: U-uh..?? Maybe Zamazenta...

Junpei: Oh! Oh! Definitely Tentacruel!

Toji: What is Pokemon?

Naoya: Chuumon of course.

Sir, that is also a Digimon...

Mahito: I can be the Hauzmton!

That's not a Pokemon nor a Digimon...

Sukuna: I am my own mythical creature.

Next question, this is from SIIKIE-AMAYA. and they have asked for a special request.

**Pull out a limited edition Sailor Moon heels**

( Y/N ) catch! **Throw it as far as possible**

( Y/N ): Ohh!! **Run after it**

Now she is somewhere else. We can continue the question.

Itadori: O-oh

Itadori: O-oh. This is slightly personal. Uhh.. She is very kind and easygoing type person. The type person you definitely want to be friend with. She makes me happy and remind me that I'm more than Sukuna's vessel everyday. ( Y/N ) is a an amazing friend and a good person in general.

Fushiguro: ( Y/N )?... She is an outstanding sorcerer. Able to have her humanity and sanity while working as a shaman. She also very empathic but not really naive. I have deep respect for her and admire her deeply.