When we arrived at the coffee shop I looked to my clock 11:02, then Mj opened the door. I don't know what exactly we are going to do here for a hour but I'm happy that I'm with the two most important people in my life (it doesn't really matter that they don't remember me).

In the first half hour we were talking like what are we want to do in the next year, what we hate about this year.

I hate to lie but nowadays that nobody remember me I have to. I told them that I lost my aunt and that now I have nobody because my parents are died years ago.

I can see that the girls were almost crying and on the boys I can see they were sad. Right, good job, you made everyone sad, you did it again Peter.

- So what are we going to do next?- I asked to change the subject.

- Well it's almost midnight and there are 4 man and 4 woman so everyone has a partner for the midnight kiss. I mean if you're interested in it.- Jake said.

- No, 3 man and 3 woman- Alice started - 'cause I'm 100% kissing Fred. - and as she said it she moved closer to him.

- That's not even a question. - Jake replied.

- And how are we going to do it? - Ned asked.

- Well we could write your names on a paper - Mj started - and each of us pull out one paper from ...

- From a hat? - Monica asked.

- No. From a coffee cup. I mean we are literally in a coffee shop. - Mj finished.

Cool. So I can kiss Mj, Monica or Isabella. Great. But what if Mj pulls out someone else name. I can live with that if Ned kiss her, but if Jake kisses her...

- Let's start! Monica do you want to start? - Jake asked.

- Sure. - she said. And she went to the coffee cup. And she pulls out a piece of paper, as she sees the name she smile a little.

- So what is it say? - Isabella asked.

- Ned. - she said with a bigger smile as she looked at him. He looks like he likes the idea of kissing her. Maybe he has a crush on her?

- Okay. My turn. - Isabella said. And within a second she was pulling out a name. After she looked at it she looked up to me. Oh gosh. It's done. If I kiss her then then Jake kisses Mj and then she will never remember me and.. and... and..

- It's Jake. - she said like it was nothing. But it was everything to me.

- Cool, - that's what Jake said. - and that means that Mj is going to kiss Peter. Right? - and as he talked he give her the piece of paper with my name on it to her.

- Yeah - she said and took the paper like it was a trophy.

- So it's looks like we are going to kiss. - I said to her as she walked over to me.

- Yeah, but I was praying to this, - she started - I mean to kiss you at midnight I mean not like I don't like the others just Ned is my friend so it would be strange.

- And with Jake? - I asked.

- He is cool and everything just I don't know him for a long time...

- You don't know me either. Why were you praying for it to be me? -

- Because I feel like I know you.... for a long time, and I feel safer when you go into the coffee shop for your everyday coffee, which you don't really drink..

- Why are you thinking this?-

- Once you left your coffee here and it was half full. -

- Yeah, that time I just wasn't so thirsty. -

- If you say so. - she smiled like she doesn't believe me but doesn't asked anything about it. So we started to talk about the movie.

- Hey everyone it's 11:59. So it's almost New Year. - Fred said. I totally forgot about that. I have to kiss Mj at midnight. I mean we have kissed before, just it was different 'cause she knew who I was.

She took my arm and we went to the others. Isabella turned on her phone so we can watch the ball come down.

10

I wish for a better year.

9

Where I don't have to be alone.

8

Where maybe my friends remember me.

7

Where I still a part of the Avengers.

6

Where I can be who I want to be.

5

Where everyone is safe.

4

Where I am with the ones I love.

3

Where some people remember me.

2

And I don't have to be afraid.

1

- Happy New Year!- everyone shouted. Then I turned to Mj, and I pulled her into a kiss. Her lips were soft like I remembered oh how I missed her.
We stayed like this for a few more second then I pulled away. She was smiling and maybe blushing but I'm sure I was too.

- So we can stay here for a little or we have to go home? - Jake asked.

- Well I have to close and mom said after midnight I have to go home, - Mj answered - so I think we should go home. -

Everyone looked sad but they understand it so we started to pack our things. And said goodbye.

I waited for Mj. Maybe I should walk with her for her house.

- Hey do you want me to walk with you home? - I asked.

- I like walking alone - she responded - but I think now I would love to walk with someone.

- Yeah I understand the drunk persons are terrifying. - I said with a smile on my face. - Especially in New Year's midnight.

After I said this she started laughing. That laugh my heart melted. We talked our way back her home.

- Hey, can I have your phone number? - I asked when we arrived.

- Yeah. - and she gave it to me. - Well it was a fun night.-

- Yeah it was. Well see you tomorrow.-

- Bye-

- Bye-

I thought about kissing her again but she was at the door so I started walking home. As I was walking I was thinking of this night, the laugh, the kiss, Mj.

I was walking near a bridge. It wasn't so big but I was beautiful. When I was walking away I heard a scream from the bridge. I run to there. There was two man in black and a woman. Why did I forgot my suit?

- Hey - I shouted. - Yes you two, I think you should go away from her.

- Okay - one of the man said his voice was brutal. - Let her go. - he told the other one.

- Thank you! - the girl whispered when she walked past me. So that was it. I turned to see where is she going. I was turning around when I get hit in the back of my head.

- Why did you hit him? - I heard the taller.

- 'Cause he was a problem. - answered the other. - Now he isn't. - and with that I was thrown of the bridge to the cold water.

My head was hurting, I felt the cold water burning my skin. This is the end, at least I was happy. I was waiting for the end but I saw something blue on the bridge but maybe I was just dreaming. I closed my eyes for a second or more but when I opened it I saw someone jumping into the water. Then everything went black.