I Want Pizza!

In an amusement park,a handsome masculine figure lays asleep on a bench. He had headphones on. Two kids stood aside hoping he would awaken, so the could sit, but he didn't."I don't think he's going to wake up"."Hey, Ahjussi. We Want To Sit Down!". Seung Hoon rises to his feet and walks away.

Seung Hoon buys himself an ice cream cone and makes his way out of the amusement park. Just as he approached the road,a truck speeds by, splashing mud on him and also his ice cream. He could hear laughter behind him but he dare not open his eyes or even move.
______________________________

Yoon Seo slugs her way into the new house. The moving staffs were still having their things brought in. Yoon Seo's family were still outside. Her father was urging the others to have some ritual performed since was, after all a new home.
Yoon Seo groans, "Just order pizza!". Yoon Seo's attention soon diverts to a box not far away. In it was a baseball bat. Yoon Seo gasps. She looks around to confirm that no one was watching. Yoon Seo then makes for the bat hurriedly and hugs it, "I missed you".Yoon Seo had gotten the baseball bat a year ago,to prove how tough she was but her mom had seized it along with the rest of her belongings

Yoon Seo rampages through the box and discovers a black book,"My drawing book". Yoon Seo looks to the door,"She thinks she's smart". Yoon Seo hears voices approaching and panics. She quickly hides her retrieved possessions and hops unto the sofa.

"We are not having a ritual,dad. The last time you almost set the house on fire",Eun Seo says walking in front. Yoon Sook sits beside Yoon Seo."Can't we just order pizza?",Yoon Seo murmurs."A ritual will be good,and it will be a simple one",Yoon Seo's father protests. "You and your lame ideas",Yoon Seo's mother mutters. "Is there something to eat here?", Eun Seo says looking around. Yoon Seo looked fed up,"HEY,I WANT PIZZA".

The Na family were now sitted to a meal of pizza. Yoon Seo ate more than anybody else."Hey, eat slowly",Yoon Seo's cousin, Joo Woon protests. He had only had a few bites. Yoon Seo glares at Joo Woon."How about I drive a fork down your throat?",Yoon Seo says hoarsely.

Yoon Sook thrusts a piece of pizza towards Yoon Seo,"Here". Yoon Seo accepts it."Don't be upset,okay?".Yoon Seo puts her hands around Yoon Sook's shoulder,"How could I ever be upset at you? You are my universe". Yoon Seo picks up a piece of pizza,"Your turn". Yoon Sook smiles and accepts it.

"Stop acting all lovey-dovey in front of me. What do you think you are? A female couple?",Their mother says irritated."Don't worry, mother",Yoon Seo says proudly."When Yoon Sook and I get married. We will both live under the same roof and we will live very happily"."Aish, don't go that far". Yoon Seo smiles at her sister."It's true. Hey, Yoon Sook and I are getting up. We're going to pick a room". The twins rise to their feet. Yoon Seo picks up three large pieces of pizza."Hey!", Joo Woon protests."You took too much"."Shut up or i'll grind you". The twins walk away.

Eun Seo speaks up,"Hey, Joo Woon, let Yoon Seo be. You are only trying to make her mad and you know how much she is trying to avoid that"."But she took too much", Joo Woon protests. Yoon Seo's mother scoffs,"Look who's talking". The trio look to Yoon Seo's father who had been quiet the whole time. He took no notice,munching away until he did."And we were complaining about Yoon Seo...aigo".
__________________________________

"Yes! Found it. The biggest room in the house", Yoon Seo spins"Ah,Yoon Seo. Isn't the largest room supposed to go to mom and dad? And besides..we are lucky..Our new house has five bedrooms"."Yes, I know that..but I can't bear to sleep without my twin sister",Yoon Seo says childishly."Having five bedrooms is a good thing. We don't have to squeeze with you Eun Seo when aunt visits...and if mom fights with dad,he doesn't have to sleep in the bathroom".

Yoon Sook smiles,"Whoa...what a smart selfish girl".She plays with Yoon Seo's cheeks. Yoon Seo dies the same,"I am a selfish girl. A selfish girl who only wants her twin sister. Saranghae, jamae"."Saranghae, jamae",Yoon Sook says with a smile.

"Oh, mom already got us registered in a new school,so no slagging".Yoon Seo gives a fake frown but then a thought comes to mind."Mom has our uniforms".Yoon Seo grins,"First day of school...and you know what that means". The two sisters smirk and chorus,"No Uniform Day".

.
.
.
Thanks to all those who take their time to read my book. I'm kinda lazy,😅 which is why I don't update on time. My thumb usually hurts when I type for too long.

Oh and for the record the person in the picture above is Lee Seung Hoon, one-fourth of the love square.
시라ㅇ랴....... 💙🖤