two ;;

from behind, kokonoi followed the said female, he was following the girl's curve with eyes as they were going to have their study at her house

boy, kokonoi had never been this lucky to have his crush so fucking near him before. not that he even had any crushes before her, she was his first.

having the same stupid smile on his face, he was lost in his daydream, not noticing that the female had stopped in her track.

hitting her from the back, he snapped to reality, realising what just happened.

"i'm sorry, akane!"

the girl looked at him, then throwing with a gentle smile, waving her hand dismissing his action. "it's alright."

the two finally set foot inside the large house, kokonoi could smell the faint scent of vanilla he would always love-ever since he met akane.

and today, fortunately, was the day he would finally be alone with the older female.

inside her home. in her room. with her sitting in front of him. what heaven.

"oh, akane. you're home," cutting off his train of thoughts, a male's voice came in. walking to their direction, the soft-blonde stopped in front of koko with a half eaten cucumber in hand. "you must be kokonoi, wait up for a sec, i'll bring you guys some drinks and snacks."

pound!

eh, what's that?

kokonoi who was still in the same spot asked himself, hand on his chest, clutching it. beads of cold sweat glimmer on his forehead and cheek as it roll down from how nervous he was.

the female noticing his behaviour, decided to asked him out of kindness. placing her hand on his shoulderz shaking it gently. "are you okay, hajime?"

"uh, yes. just a bit of a headache."

the two sat in silence, the only sound audible to the ears was the sound of kokonoi's pen sliding through the page if his note book, scribbling down the highlights of the topic they were studying today

"so, how do we pronounce 'exponentially' again?" the black haired lad asked, biting down on the tip of his pen.

"it's-"

"exponentially," the female blonde was cut off by another male's voice. "sis, your friends came. i'll take where you leave."

"oh! thanks, seishu!" the female got up abruptly and ruffle her brother's blonde lock and proceed to greet her friends. leaving kokonoi with her brother who he learn was named inui seishu by the way she called him.

seishu took the seat his sister once occupied and stared at the black haired male.

his stare was making kokonoi nervous. the said lad chuckle awkwardly to break the ice. "so.. inui..."

"seishu is okay. there's a lot of inui in here," he sighed out. "what is it you find hard?"

and so, the study session ended.

with something new in the mind of kokonoi hajime.

something... people might find weird.

atrocious even.

but, koko was set in that kind of mindset.

his eyes no longer land on the older inui, instead, it was on her brother.

and this time, his feeling was stronger than when he loves the girl-loved.