New Year's Special-My Time In U.A

Y/N's Pov

It was December 31, and apparently this date was far more important than I initially thought. I mean, I know it's the beginning of a new year, and that people spend time with their family, but I didn't expect it to this level. "Hagakure! Bring me the soup! Bakugo! How are the vegetables! Jiro! Is the sound system prepared!!!" Momo was the one giving the most orders, as well as Tenya, and the general atmosphere was quite stressful.

I managed to get a bit away with slacking off from all this work thanks to the fact that I would use my quirks to finish whatever I had to do extremely quickly and then not go right away for my next assignment. It made me feel a bit bad that I was doing this while they worked so hard, but to be honest, I just couldn't keep up with this level of stress, and it wasn't because I couldn't handle it, since I've handled worst, but rather because I didn't even understand the point. If we were going to spend a quality time with our family or friends, then why did we worry ourselves so much?

Despite all of this, I still tried to give it my best to help everyone, because they really tried to make this perfect. "Hey, Momo, where am I supposed to leave these chairs?" I asked while holding a bunch of foldable chairs with my Psyko Energy quirk. She turned around to address me, and after giving me a look, she answered.

"Over there, please. We can arrange them later." I nodded, and did as instruct, but this also got me curious, so I asked.

"And, by the way, why do we need this many chairs anyway? We aren't that many people." And as she turned back to continue with her work, she said.

"Because 1-B is coming over, however, I still don't think we have enough, so we agreed that they would bring a couch, and some more chairs." It was a bit surprising to hear that we were inviting them, since there was a bit of a rivalry between the two classes, but I was mostly happy about this, and that's when Momo turned again and asked me something. "Oh, and do you mind going to their dorm to check if everything's ready over there? We're pretty much done here." To which I answered.

"With pleasure!" And then left. To be honest, I really didn't mind this assignment. I really enjoy going with 1-B, and aside from the Christmas party we had last week, I had already crashed at their place multiple times, mostly to spend time with Itsuka, but also to hang out with some friends over there, so you could say that we are quite close.

It didn't take me long to arrive there, and as soon as I passed the door, this is what I heard. "Hi, Y/N. What brings you here?" Asked Neito. "If you're looking for Kendo, she's at the kitchen." At first, Neito was a bit annoying, with all his superiority thing, but once I started getting familiar with 1-B, he started calming down, and by this point he had even joked about me changing to 1-B many times, which honestly, I wouldn't mind.

"Thanks, Neito. I'm just here to see if you guys are ready to come to our dorm?" He was about to answer me, but our little chat was loud enough to alert the guys that were also there, but a bit far away, and the first one to take notice of me was Tetsutetsu.

"HEY! Y/N!! GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!" The enthusiasm in his voice was extremely clear and was even a bit frightening. As he said this, he tried to grab my neck with a headlock to then use his fist to rub my hair, something he had already done multiple times, however, it was a bit annoying, so once he approached me, I dodged his arm. Fortunately, he didn't see this as something rude, and instead thought of this as something funny, and now that I could talk with him, I said.

"Just came to check on you, guys." He laughed at this, and before I could speak again, the rest of them approached us to greet me. Once we were done with that, I finally said, yet again. "I was sent here to see if you guys were ready to head to my dorm, in order to start with the dinner, so I have to ask, are you?" Most of them nodded, as Pony, who was a bit to my left, said.