Chapter 1: college

Začít od začátku

They both started to eat their lunch when they certainly over her two teachers talking. The teachers were whispering about a new teacher coming along. But not just any teacher he's also a tutor for the English class. She's taking over one of the teachers that are going on leave due to her pregnancy.

Minho: Hey did you here that?!

Nicholas: Yeah! I have an idea! Why won't we ask this tutor to tutor us in English class so we get an easy grade!

Minho: do you think he will fall for it?

Nicholas: I mean you don't have to actually be tutored!

Minho: what are you getting at?!

Nicholas: we can pay this teacher to give us a passing grade. So we both can play and not be benched!

Minho: As crazy as you are! That might just work!

They thought that they can buy the new English teacher to give him a passing grade but they did not know that this teacher was already in the school and hearing their conversation. The English teachers back was against them so he did not know who was talking but clearly heard the conversation between them both. And all he did was smile and nodded his head. It looks like he has his own plan.

4 hours later...

It was finally time to go home. Nicholas dreaded to go home so he decided to stay at Minho's house. Since he felt like his mom might be home he didn't need to deal with her either today.

Minho: so since you're coming over do you want to study to be able to take the English test at least to see if we get a passing grade!

Nicholas: seriously! You're really asking me that!

Minho: Haha it was worth a try!let's get some soju!

Nicholas: let's!!

They decided to go out for the night knowing they have school the next day but that didn't stop them from partying and getting drunk all night. Minho was dancing with every girl he can find in the club that love to dance. Nicholas and the other hand was too busy telling his stories in the bar obviously none of them were true. He just made himself look good. It was starting to get real late and they were already too drunk to stand. The bartender then took their keys away and called the cab for them not knowing who they really were.

Minho: haha hey look i see 2 of you haha!

Nicholas: pfft! I see one of me!! Oops I mean 2 of you! Haha No wait! I mean two of... what did you say!?

Minho: huh! Me!? You talking to me?!
Me so sleepy..

The bartender: let's get these two out of here! They're so drunk they can't even stand!

She's then told the bodyguards of the club to escort them out. Also to make sure that they were safe on the way home in their taxis. Nobody cards did as they were told and got Minho and Nicholas into cabs.. They finally got home safely with the help of the workers in Minho house. They were both safe in bed.

The next morning..

Nicholas: sh!t! my head hurts!

Minho: Mine keep spinning or is it the room that's spinning?!

Then suddenly the alarms on their phones went off

Nicholas: ah f@#k! We are late!

Minho: sh!t we are dead! Coach is going to kill us!

They both got up the fastest they can to run to the car to head to school. Little did they know that coach was outside waiting for them. 35 minutes later they made it to school but as they arrive they both saw coach standing in front of the school building with a disappointing look oh his face. As soon as Minho parked the car. They both both are starting to regret past night's fun. They both get out of the car and approach the coach with their heads down.

Coach: Good morning you too!!