Suddenly It's Magic

Chapter 1

Leaving America

Maria, a pretty Filipino girl who bakes cupcakes and sells them. Her family lives on the shore of the well-known Taal Lake. "Hey! Mars!" Maria's mom said. "you know what, at your age you can now find a boy you love!!"

Maria replied,"Mom, I don't have interest in boys...." Beauty (the gay) said, "Why? I always wanted to have a boyfriend at this age! noh?" "CHE! Shut up!" Maria's mom shouted to him. "Excuse me! I'm just inspiring her! pa-shut up ka dyan!" Beauty said. Maria gave each one of her family a cupcake!

Everyone enjoyed the sweet icing and the soft cake. Maria smiled.

~In America~

A famous star named Alfred Jones is in a paparazzi.He works as an actor from love stories with Alice. After work, Alfred always go to a coffee shop. "1 peppermint coffee please!"

he said. "Oh! look it's our famous star!!" one of the female employees screamed. "Hey! just make my coffee!" Alfred got angry. One of the girls got turned off. "Alright you asshole!" the Cashier said. After leaving the shop, many people followed him and they brought cameras and they began surrounding him taking pictures. Alfred was trapped. A photographer accidentally bumped him on the shoulder and the coffee spilled right on Alfred's shirt. "Shit!" Alfred said with anger. "Get out of my way!" he ran as fast as he could and went home. His house helper, busy watching Filipino shows. Alfred poked her shoulder so strong. "Ay! Diyos ko! (Oh my god!) Alfred, stop that! you're scaring me!" Aling said. "what are you watching?" Alfred asked. "I am watching a Love story in tagalog." Aling said.

"What's tagalog?"

" It's a language in the philippines!"

The word Philippines, gave Alfred an idea. He is planning to go there all by himself, but he needs to ask Aling. "Hey! Aling! can we talk about your country?" Alfred asked. "Why naman?" Aling said. "because that gave me the idea of preventing those photographers surrounding me a while ago. Does anyone in the Philippines know me?" Alfred asked. "No, of course not." Aling said, "my people doesn't know you." "really?" Alfred said. "Yeah!" Aling said. "Thank you! I must go there!" Alfred hugged Aling. "You're welcome!"

Alfred prepared his luggage and he's so excited. Before leaving the house, he must wear his shades so that no one will notice him. He commanded his driver to bring him to the airport. Alfred was smiling all the way listening to some Fall out boy and Paramore songs. Eating McBurger and Jumbo fries with Large coke. He finally arrived at the Airport.