YEAH PT 2

*back in the mine again back intrhe duture mine

wario looks into the distance only to see a dead dude thats completely Amputation!!!!!!😨😨😨😨😨😱😱😱😱😱 Wario then grabs waluigis hAnd and runs over there. "ARE U OK" "no im falling apart my limbs are not attacjed AHHHHHHH i can feel my brain melting AHHHHHH" dude screams! "Oh ok" waluigi says and walks away.

Sonic has now officially gotten away with murder. 🥏🔵👍👍👍👍 "oh what was that bro" wario says, after seeing a blue blur go at mach 87.92. Freddy pops out of no where, JUMPSCARE AHHH, "did i hear 87 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨"
Sonic is now about to get away with murder again.

Sonic then runs over to freddt with a knife. 😈😈😈😈he Ran all the way across the workd to get the sharoest knife!!! yet sonic has never seen the game theory videos of freddy so freddy eats sonic and he dies... PLOT TWIST!!😨😱😱😱😱😨😱😨😨😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 wario and waluigi are now uterly desusted and leave never to be seen ahain. o "yum yum yummmm , i love eating blue hedgehog "

Then, out of nowhere, sonic's spirit explodes out of Freddy fazbear, main antagonist of the hit 2009 horror game "five nights at Freddys". Sonic is now the living tombstone and gets his revenge!!!! Anyways metal mario runs faster than sonic and pushes freddy, he living tombstone, and sonic of mount everst.

Anyways lol, waluigi now looks for a way out of yhis godforsakrn strory, but remembers that his main love interest for this chapter, wario, is incapable of breaking the 4th wapll.(also theres way too many references already)

They then meet eye contact and 😍😍😍😘then run off into the explodinf sunset. Will they be ok??? Will they die??? Thats for part 3, thats just a theory a game theory.

PART 3 CONINUE MAYBE NEVER MAYBE NOW

just kidding get owned