The coaster of death [1]

"[F. Name]! Are you ready yet or not?!"

Shinichi's voice shouted out from the first floor, interrupting [F. Name] from doing whatever she's gonna doing. 5 minutes ago, he arrived to her house by the spare key he had. Don't ask him where he got it. In an instant, [F. Name] yelled back.

"I'll be down there in a minutes!" She answered from her room, located on the second floor. Honestly, how did Shinichi managed to make a spare key for himself is beyond her.

Faintly, she heard him grunted. "Are your 'minutes' will gonna be one hour?!" Shinichi asked back as [F. Name] rolled her eyes. "No! Just sit in the couch and wait for me in a minutes!" After Shinichi make out a faint 'fine', [F. Name] quickly dressed. She will go to Tropical Land today with Shinichi as well as Ran, since Shinichi said its a make up for an apologies.

At first, of course [F. Name] rejected it since she doesn't want to see Ran and Shinichi being lovey dovey in front of her. She can't let her heart shattered into pieces, since she's trying to mend her heart slowly by pieces to pieces. However, Shinichi keep pestering [F. Name] herself even when she already said she already forgive him.

"But you cried because of me, right? I can't forgive myself for making you cry like this." His words ringing inside her head as well as his saddened face. [F. Name] can't help but let out a bitter chuckle.

If he know the reason why she crying..if she told him his feelings,

Will he say the exact same words to her with the same face he had earlier?

Or will he said that words just to make her feel better, then slowly drifting away from her?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"I'm done, sorry to make you wait." [F. Name]'s words echoed in the empty living room, letting Shinichi to turn his attention from a book he read to her.

"Took you long eno-" His words stopped when he saw [F. Name]'s clothes of choice. She wear a blue Lattice Sleeve Ribbed Cropped Top with a white skater skirt and a pair of black heeled over the knee boots (I'm so sorry for my terrible choice of clothing lmao TvT). The light make up as well as [F. Name]'s choice to do her smooth [h/c] hair a ponytail has complimented her frame perfectly, it'll be a lie if Shinichi said she wasn't stunning.

Noticing that Shinichi still staring at her, [F. Name] raised her eyebrow. "Are you okay, Shinichi?" She ask with a soft smile, letting Shinichi's cheeks dusted in pink. He coughed to keep his composure calm, although the redness on the tip of his ears still doesn't fade away.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay." Shinichi answered as he turn his head over. "Come on, let's go already." He said as he walked away still with a red tint on the tip of his ears.[F. Name] can't help but laugh at the fact of how the young detective in front of her right now looks like a grumpy toddler.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The walk to Tropical Land is not that bad, since [F. Name] and Shinichi keep discussing about the cases they working recently just like a mystery maniac they are. The time seems going slow when [F. Name] talk with Shinichi, but good thing must come to an end, no?

They finally arrived at their destination, as much as [F. Name] doesn't want to. She thought that Ran already in here, waiting for the two of them to come. With a slight creaked voice, [F. Name] opened her mouth.

"Shinichi," [F. Name] called as the said male hums. "Where's the place Ran waiting for us?"

Shinichi halted in his steps. Slowly, he turns his body at [F. Name], blinking confusedly. "We..have one hour to play alone." He said as he looking anywhere except [F. Name]'s eyes.