Chapter 1: Kurt returns

The knocking on the door keeps getting louder and louder. I suddenly have the courage to walk towards the door to see what the fuck it was.

"Is it kurt"? I asked myself as I grabbed my knife.

When I got to the door I opened it and nobody was there..

"There is no way that nobody could have been at this door" I said to myself and then someone grabbed me from behind pulling my arm.

"Miss me"?

It was kurt

"Kurt... how in the hell did you escape prison" I said angrily

"I have my ways sweetheart" said kurt  smiling evilly

"They will catch you kurt and you will rot in jail you fucking idiot..." I said

"Ha you think they can catch me you little slut?... well think again" said kurt as he pulled me by my arm  and try to lean in to kiss me

But then I kicked him in the balls and said "fuck you"

He screamed in pain.

I ran as he fell to the floor.  My only plan in this situation was to get the fuck out of the mother fucking house.

So I grabbed my car keys and jumped out the nearest window in the house which was opened and I headed to my mother fucking car.

As i climbed into my car i tried to start it but it wouldn't budge.
"Shit" I said

Suddenly I saw kurt running to the car saying "you fucking bitch get back here"

I locked all the windows in the car just in time as kurt finally made it to the car.

"Open the door" said kurt as he was pounding the window

"No you mother fucking psychopath" I said as I was trying to get the car started again.

"Fine then... I'll get in myself" said kurt as he grabs something big and begins to pound on the window.

I began to panic... kurt begins to smash the window over and over again...

"Shit" I said to myself as the window began to crack and crack more as kurt hit it

I suddenly went in the back of the car and unlocked it and ran as fast as I could

Kurt chased after  me until he was hit by a large car.

I never did look to see if he was dead.

So I ran and ran until I find a safe place for me and my child.

Hopefully kurt wouldn't be able to find us