" Blood ain't enough, Love,'' I told him and smirked at him. He moved closer to me and smirked as I know my eyes have been turning colours just as much as his and the hunger is never-ending.

" I know something that might help you, Kitten.'' He whispers before he bites his wrist and places it near me.

" Have at it, my love.'' He said with demons dancing around his mind and the pleasing nature hit the lights. I suck the blood from him as I know I can control it but then I can't if he is giving it more than he should.

The memory played as I blink my eyes. I knew the very moment I'm hungry. I gulped the feeling and sat near the tree as he sat next to him.

We laid our back on the ground, stared at the stars. " That seems like Harry out there.'' I pointed out the brightest star. He chuckled and held my hand.

" He's one lucky guy, Taylor.'' He assured. I smiled and looked into his eyes.

" Now I know why you hold a special place in his heart,'' Tom mentioned. I smile at him and place my hand on his cheek. I rub my thumb on his cheek and smile while looking into his eyes.

" Taylor, We need to leave.'' He said all of sudden as his face dropped. '' What's going on, Tom?'' I asked him.

" Someone is coming. They are hybrids.'' He said, pulling me up and starting to pull me with him. '' Tom you are hurting me,'' I complain as I look back then find out a black figure following the track.

Anxiety hit me and, I started to rush with him as we ran everywhere. Finally, we hid between two buildings. It's a narrow way and, all my breath is heavy but, the street is busy late at night with drunk people roaming everywhere. I felt emotions rushing as I shift my eyes to Tom, who is lost in his thoughts so, I know it's not him and it's all me.

Trusting the right person to escape but, what about your love?

A cryptic inner voice spoke up again as I knew my emotions were winning again. I closed my eyes and sucked the emotions back in as everywhere around me went silent.

I felt like I'm in another universe where I'm in an empty room. The white light washes my head as I look up, covering my eyes with my lean hands. I heard footsteps as I turn to my side to find the one and only, Harry Styles.

" Babe?'' I called out his name as I furrow my brows because I knew in the depth of imagination. His eyes looked into mine and I can feel his face relax and yet again with million words stuck. I heard footsteps behind me, I turned back and I saw the only one, Tom.

" Where am I?'' I question. Tom smiles softly assuring I'm okay and I turned to Harry where his face was intimidating, anger, denial, frustrated and broken.

" Harry?'' I said, shifting my attention to him as I took steps slowly to him as neither did he ever move nor did he blink but his face started to become softer and assuring that he won't hurt me.

" Love, I'm Taylor,'' I said as for the first time he blinked and a small smile creep onto his face. I smiled back at him and moved more closer to him but the doubts did hold hostage.

" He is safe, Taylor.'' I heard Tom mention as I walked closer to him, where I knew I could feel him. I lifted my hand and placed it on his cheek and. At that moment, the first time I felt his skin after a million years that felt.

" Baby, Harry, I'm your Taylor.'' I smile through the pain. He smiled warmly and placed his hand on my chin, wiping the tears.

" You are, Baby.''' He spoke. I bit my lower lip and leaned my head on his chest.

" I had always loved you before I left and, so do I now.'' He kissed me on top of my head. " You should be safe but not just for Sydney but for yourself. I hate to see my angel bruised when I meet her.'' He whispers. I smiled because I knew this fever-dream was going to end.

" I love you to the moon and Saturn, my love.'' He said once more before I knew I walked back to my reality.

" You okay?'' Tom asked me. I gulped and looked into his eyes. He looked back with concern.

" I'm perfect,'' I said, hugging him. He hugged me back and buried his face into my neck as Harry does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Who is the male voice I hear, Taylor?" I heard Niall call from the other room. " Your satan," I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Tom, looking at Sydney. He waved at her and she waved back with a bright smile.

" Hiddleston?'' Niall raised his brow. I stepped away from Tom and walked to Sydney.

" Mommy, were you with Uncle Tom?'' She asked me, smiling. I nodded and sat next to her. " Uncle Tom is very fun.'' She giggled but I put on a confused face because her words matter to me just as much as Niall's.

" How's Cara?'' I asked her. She puts her spoon in the bowl and spreads the food around. " She is the best,'' Sy exclaimed. I smiled at her and kissed her head.

" Mommy, I'm happy that you're happy,'' Sy said. I smiled because little did she know it was because of her father.

" I love you, bab,'' I said. She giggled and continued to play with her food. I walked back to the living room as I caught Tom and Niall having a serious conversation.

" Tom, I never-'' Niall stopped as soon as he caught me walking his way. " Secrets, secrets.'' I rolled my eyes and sat next to Niall. " You guys knew each other?'' I raised my brow. I hit my forehead when the realization hit me. " Fuck, Of course, you guys knew,'' I mumbled.

" Tom is the first hybrid we knew. The flirt, I'd like to say.'' Niall mentioned, smiling. " Hey, I changed.'' Tom defended. Niall rolled his eyes and stared at me. " If I knew you were with him, I wouldn't worry at all,'' Niall said. " Of course, you worry, Niall.'' I rolled my eyes.

" What do you mean? I am a family and I do care for you, Taylor.'' Niall said again. " If you did you wouldn't leave me in denial and hit my nerve,'' I said.

"I am left with no choice, Taylor. How many times should I tell you?'' Niall defended. " It feels like I'm your enemy while you just put the word family in just so you don't feel like saying it straight to my face.'' I raised my voice to his.

" Look, Taylor. I think I had it enough. I'm done with your rude shit.'' Niall burst out. I glare at him and watch him run his hands through his hair.

" I know, I fucked up and all those but I did it because I had to protect you and you barely know what the Eternals do. If you are incapable to understand, I don't think I can protect you as I promised to Harry.'' He defended.

" Then explain it to me, Niall.'' I groaned.

" Fine,'' Niall sighed. 

So here we are updated again and I know very few are hanging onto this book I mean I wouldn't lie this place became very boring as everyone is busy with their lives but I really appreciate the one who still reads this with full of mistakes and cliffhanger

Thank you sm for the support and hope y'all doing well. I will try to update soon and then will go hiatus leaving it on cliffhanger for a while *winks*

wc: 2k+

thank you

xxxx

siri