Chapter 1

I was with my Adopted brother and we were under a cupboard.Aunt Petunia said"Up.Get up."We got up."Wake up cousins! We're going to the zoo!"We got up and Dudley pushed us back in."Oh, here he comes, the birthday boy!"Uncle Vernon said"Happy birthday, son."Why don't you cook the breakfast, and try not to burn anything."Yes Aunt Petunia."I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day."Uncle said"Hurry up! Bring my coffee, girl."Yes Uncle Vernon."Aren't they wonderful, darling."How many are there?"Thirty-six.Counted them myself."Thirty-six?! But last year last year.I had thirty-Seven." Err yes, well some of them are quite a bit bigger than last year."I don't care how big they are!"Aunt Petunia said"Oh, now, now, now.This is what when we go out we're going to buy you two new presents! How's that pumpkin?"We went to the car but Uncle Vernon said"I'm warning you now, boy and Girl.Any funny business, any at all and you two won't have any meals for a week.Get in."At the zoo we are looking at a snake."Make it move."Move!"Move!"He's asleep!"He's boring."I and Harry said" Sorry about him.He doesn't understand what it's like, lying there day after day, having people press their ugly face's in on you."Can you...hear us?"It's just...We've never talked to a snake before.Do you... We mean...do you talk to people often? You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there,do you miss your family?"I see.That's us as well, we've never knew our parent's, either."Dudley pushed us."Mummy, dad come here! You won't believe what this snake is doing!"We got mad and the glass was gone.The snake came out and he said"Thanks."Any time."Mum, mummy!" Ahh! Mum,help! help me!"My darling boy! How did you get in there?!"How did you get in there? Dudley, oh, Dudley!"We laughed but Uncle Vernon saw us.We went back home and Aunt Petunia said"It's alright, sweetheart.It's alright."What happened."We swear we don't know! One minute, the glass was there and then it was gone! It was like magic!"There's no such things as magic!"The next day Harry got the mail and There were two letter's. Harry gave me mine.Dudley said"Dad! Look! Harry and Sophia get letter's!"Hey, give it back.It's our's."Yours? Who'd be writing to you, two?"We heard a noise and it was Uncle Vernon.He said"No more mail through this letterbox."The next day Aunt and Uncle Kissed."Have a lovely day at the office, dear." There were owl's on the car."Shoo! Go on."The next day we were inside.Uncle said"Fine day Sunday.In my opinion, best day of the week.Why is that, Dudley?"Because there's no post on Sunday?"Ah, right you are, Harry.No post on Sunday."Ha! No blasted letters today,No, sir.Not one single bloody letters, not two."We looked out the window and there were owl's."No, sir, not two blasted, miserable."Two letters hit our Uncle.Dudley said"Ah! Make it stop! Please make it stop!"Go away, ahh!"What is it? Please tell me what's happening!"We went to grab our letters, but Uncle Vernon got us."Give me though letters!"Get off."Ahh! Ahh! They're our letters! Let go of us."That's it! We're going away! Far away! Where they can't find us!"Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he?"We left to stay on a Island.