more out of context quotes bc its about time

The last one was fun so here's another
We are literally comedic geniuses, especially late at night

I'm pretty sure all of these are from roleplays
There might be a few that aren't
If I repeated any pls tell me (but I don't think I did)

You can probably guess which ones were mine
Probably

"Say it now and I will give your knives back."

"I was at the bodypillow incident too. also, it's your beans. so you should go."

"*looks at a ceiling thinking about a ceiling*"

"Not exactly. What if you killed the dog... and then went to drink orange juice!"

"You have one tho. It's called being stupid."

"Eh, why? *he looked at his shoes* You could have foot fetish, and I don't trust you with that."

"Don't provoke him, he's already in a bad mood because I took away mario kart."

"Tarmiel from SDS.
Reason : Tarmiel."

"Thank you, now leave these two gay peacocks be."

"Ah, the sea urchin finally owns up to his actions."

"Kinda wish Galand was here to seal the deal and shut up Mr Loudmouth who lost all his arrows but, he's dead Soooo."

"*he was eating in a rude way, because Tarmiel is a rat and does everything rudely.*"

"// hehe, botti."

"Yes, you can smell now. And access oxygen easier."

"I've never seen anyone get told off by a gray demon before."

"The bottle was orange and pink and it said 🍓🍉🍯✨𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓪☀️😍🥰🥭 so I was like "hey that looks pretty, I wonder if it smells good" and I didn't calculate where the spray nozzle actually was angled and it went right in my eye."

"Oh so *now* you appreciate plants."

"You started giving people obliteration threats."

"From what I've seen, Ludociel is a nice person too. I've heard about the war crimes tho..."

"I like the idea of stealing someone who likes Ludociel, hehe. let's do it."

"// I remember this one time I thought there was a moth in my room at like 4 am so I turned the light on.
// it was a fucking bird."

"about Needlepoint, that bitch in my basement. wait, if she is a boy, it means that you are... gay? I wasn't expecting that."

"geez, you all act like jesus sometimes. coming back from dead and stuff."

"Every morning I raid the villages of their food supply."

"I also insult people, thank you very much."

"// hah fuck you meliodas, i am taking your girl!"

"Bloodclot may be dead but I'm here now."

"Apparently Galand has a brain today, that's new."

"Yes, I know, he ripped my organs out."

"// It's like "Meliodas kiss him. And blushe. They sex have.""