Chapter 14: The wedding day (flashback)

Beginne am Anfang

Both Savvy and Skye hugged her then went to take a shower. Crystal walked down to the living room and laughed at Sharon and Ally again they both looked so uncomfortable and yet so peaceful.

"Ally, Sharon time to get up. Today I get to marry your little brother. Come on ladies time to get moving. Coffee is ready in the kitchen and breakfast is ready."

"Hey, Crystal. I'm up wow that was a rough way to sleep. Yes, you are marrying my baby bro today finally maybe you all won't be so disgustingly cute and in love after you get married." Sharon said.

"Nope, we will still be disgustingly cute and in love when we are eighty. Yes, it is and I tried to wake you both up but you weren't having it."       

"Okay, I'm up and I think it's cute the way he can't keep his hands or eyes off you. He is in love and I am really happy he found someone that loves him just as much as he loves her. Someone who pushes him to pursue his dreams rather than trying to hold him back. We are so happy you are joining our family today and we are going to be great friends." Ally said.

"Thanks that means a lot to me. Yes, I am totally in love with your brother and I will always try to get him to follow his dreams. Me too girls me too I can't wait to join your family and I am so glad you both feel that way because I won't have any friends when we move to Boston and it will be nice to have two sisters and friends."

"Always girl, you know it means a lot that you are willing to move you and your parents to Boston so that he could be close to us. That's when I told mom you were the right woman for him because you cared about his feelings and not just yours." Sharon said and Ally agreed.

"I was really surprised when he bought the house and moved down here last year and I was thankful he cared enough but it bothered me with him being away from his family. I knew he missed all of you that is why when he spoke to me about us moving up there he said he would stay here if I didn't want to move and he agreed to give my parents his apartment so they would have a place to live. He is so sweet and that is why I love him. I mean yeah it's so cool that I am marrying a pop star but that isn't who I fell in love with. I fell in love with him as Jordan Knight the person. He is always so caring and he's just amazing. I am so lucky."

"We know and no girl he is lucky to have found someone who loves him for him and not because he is a celebrity. The first time we met you we knew you were different than his previous girlfriends they were there because of who he was and only looking for a way to get famous. You were interested in getting to know us and showing us that him being famous didn't matter. I remember when Jordan wanted to take you out and show you the city and to dinner and you said you would prefer to stay home. Most girls would have preferred to be seen with him and you prefer to stay away from the cameras." Ally said.

"I prefer to keep our relationship and us on the down-low. I already know his fans aren't happy and I would rather just stay away from that. We can keep our life and marriage to ourselves and he can have his stardom for his fans while he is on stage he is single for his fans I will become his wife when he walks off the stage."

"That right there is why we love you and why we approve of you. You love Jordan for Jordan and want him to keep his work and your marriage separate. I mean I know people will catch you and him together but you are trying to be respectful of his fans." Sharon said as she smiled at Crystal.

"Yes, I don't want them to hate him because we fell in love. When he is on stage he is at work and when he is at home he is all mine. Alright, ladies, you can each jump in a shower while I clean up then we will get our makeup and hair done so I can finally marry my love. I can't wait to marry him I miss him and it's only been like nine hours since I saw him."