"I dont know." She replied in serious tone, (Y/N) couldn't forget about his question so she answered him plainly.

As he expected, Geto sighed before removing his head resting on her shoulder upon making her flustered for small action, She managed to sighed in relief.

"Well see about that." He chuckled softly making her more confused.

"But let's go okayata-sama will probably looking for the both of us." He said helding his hand for you to take it. You stared at it before smilings softly giving your hand for him to take.

They both laughed together, walking their way to demon slayer headquarters to teased some of the cadet slayer's that they used love to do together.

Happiness, Something that she wanted for almost the rest of her life for atleast, Knowing that she's the strongest slayer as living organism.

But that happiness got taken away from her when geto chose a different path, A path where he only wanted strong slayer's to exist on this world and the non stronger will be killed by his. He call them "Monkey's, Weaklings, for not being stronger.

For almost a few months those question of him was far more serious that she thought it was.

By the day he said, His one last goodbye to her. The time he let him decide what she needed to do for his destiny.

"Kill me if you want." He said having straightforward face, but deep inside he had a sorrow, knowing that his bestfriend doesn't like his idea.

She had a chance to kill him right now, with bunch of crowded people surrounding them, Facing each other.

He started to walked away leaving her on this crowded city, She raised her hand trying to create an attack, But that didn't come out from her energy.

Instead Tears are the once came out of her, Lowering back her hand trembling everytime. She cried in silence knowing that the only important person in her life chose a different path, A path that wasn't good as she expected.

A selfish path.

She came back on the headquarters, looking so lose on her thoughts. It wasn't make sense for her to live if happiness was only taken away from her.

Strongest, Is she really strong?

Those thoughts were cut off when a pair of hands just hold her shoulder, Seeing that her poster father was there. Trying to comfort her, He knew everything what happened. So (Y/N) had hard time.

"Hi dad." She said lowly having a teary eyes. That her father doesn't like to see.

"What you did was not wrong." He said ruffling her hair.

"I know dad, It's just. I don't have the guts to kill him."

"But i manage to kill ruiz, My friend as well." She mumbled.

"He's not your friend, Just random someone your got drunk with, And he became a demon so there's nothing wrong for your action."

"It's your job to kill demons." He said before sitting besides you.

"Job didn't kill him. I did, And i buried him Sixteen feet underneath the ground." She said in very low voice that can scared the shit out of someone. His father just chuckled knowing that (Y/N) can be cruel.

_________________

千乂卂

Back from the reality, The demon king had a frown on his face, knowing exactly that (Y/N) was still stubborn to decline on his offer.

He knew it takes from this to be long to convince her, But the thought of making her a demon was far more genuine, And interesting for her. If she's the stronger slayer. She can be hundred times more powerful than the uppermoons.

And much, much, more power than him if she ever became one. So his desperate for her won't stop if he didn't bait her, Manipulation or other things just won't work.

He stopped walking when human presence just came behind him, Making him irritated. Humans just somehow irritates him.

"What do you want? Pathetic human." He said, Glowing red eyes staring at the man with a small grinned on his lips.

Seeing his trail bangs resting on his face."How rude. I was about to help you to bait (Y/N) (L/N) But seems like you're not interested. So i'm off." He said walking casuallly.

This made the demon king had interest for that."Say it." He said making the tall man grinned underneath his breathe.

"You see, I want (Y/N) on my side, But sure she wasn't gonna side with me. If  someone like her keeps protecting Weaklings like humans." He said moving casually towards him.

His words made the progenitor somehow impresse, He knew that this guy has an evil intention.

"What's your plan?" He said having eye contact to the mysterious guy.

"I'm thinking about. Prison realm." He said having a grinned.

MY READERS WHEN PRISON REALM GOT MENTIONED: