Chapter 53 Plus One

Start from the beginning

"I miss you guys so much, it hurts to miss you alot. I know your with me, in my spark. I feel you when the winds blow, I feel the love that you are sending me. I know I didnt sing much at home unless you listened when I played in my room. I wanted to sing you both a song. It's called Dancing in the sky. I hope you like it." I told them hopefully they were listening.

I found the music to the song that I was about to sing as I sat indian style on their graves.

Tell me what does it look like in heaven?

Is it peaceful and free liek they say

does the sun the sun shine bright forever

have your fears and your pain gone away

cause here on earth it feels like everything ..goo is

missing, since you left

here on earth everything is different, there is an emptiness

oh oh i

I hope your dancing in the sky

 I hope your singing in the angels choir

I hope the angerls know what they have

I bet it's nice up in heaven since you arrived

Now tell me what do you do up in heaven

are days filled with love and light

is there musics? is there art and invention

tell me are you and more alive

cause here on earth it feels like everthing.. good is missing since you left

and here on earth everthing is dfferent there isan emptiness

oh oh I

I hope your dancing in the sky

I hope your singing with the angels choir

I hope the angerls know what they have

I bet it's nice up in heaven since you arrived

Since you arrived.

I finished the song that made feel sad and happy at the same time. I hadnt realized I'd left my com link on until I heard a mixture of differnt voices all at once. "Starblaze?" "Are you alright?" "Sweetspark?" "Sis?" "My Sparkling?"

I missed my parents but I was glad that I would never be alone. I had family still. I had the autobots, my friends, my Oppi and my Magnus. I knew I would always miss my parents but I knew they would always be with me as long as they stayed in my memories.

"I"m fine everyone, I didnt realize I had my com link still on I"m sorry you all had to hear that when we have more important things to worry about but I was talking to my parents at their tombstone. I'll be heading back to base now." I told them all.

I patted my parents tombstone and walked back to my car form. I drove back to base in no time when I had nothing on my processor.

I arrived at base and transformed. Everyone was all gathered around. I was alittle embarrased I forgot to turn off my com link. They had all heard me sing before but never so personal. We'll only Magnus when my grandma died.

"Hey Blaze you okay?" Smoke asked as he walked up to me. "Yeah got a little emotional because I miss them alot but I know I'm not alone because I have everyone here. You all are my family as well." I said.

"You got that right Sis, we'll always be here for you." Bee said. I smiled. I saw Magnus and I nodded my head towards outside and walked to where his ship was. I heard his pedes and knew he was following me.

Once I was on the ship I went to the berth and laid down. Magnus came and laid down on top of me.

18 and older.

I kissed him and he kissed me back. I felt as if I hadnt kissed him in so long when it was only just hours ago. I kissed him with so much love I had for him he kissed me back just as passionated which resulted in a heated make out session and then the removing of our armor.

He then entered me gently and he began to move inside me back and forth. Mixed in the heat of the moment I felt and even more pull towards him which was in my spark. I opened my spark chamber knowing I wanted his spark mixed with mine once again and this time with my in my cybertronina form.

He did not hesitate to open his chest plates and I felt our sparks mend togather, filling each other with our love for each other. We both moaned at the action and both felt the release come to us as we overloaded at the same time.

We lay down now on the berth our breath heavy. Magnus was laying on the berth as I was cuddled against him.

"I love you sweetspark." Magnus told me as he kissed my forehelm. "I love you too my sexy Mech." I said. We both settled down in to recharge.

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter. I know I did stuffing my face and spending it withmy family. Back to the gym this week for me to work it all off.