He jumped onto her, basically trying to smother her as she kicked around to try and get out of his grip.

"Get off me!" She yelled which came out as a muffle all while their friends only gave a glance and went back to watching the movie.

"You're evil. Why would you leave me in there alone and in the dark?!" Beomgyu exclaimed and earned a shush from Suki who starting to get annoyed that everyone was interrupting her favorite movie.

"Why would you ask for my roommates number?"

"She's not your roommate anymore and I think she's pretty."

"If you want her number so bad then go ask her!"

That was when Iseul came into the living room while Huening Kai followed. The two were evidently confused as to the situation: four people were peacefully watching Happy Feet while Beomgyu was on top of Yeojin trying to suffocate her.

"Fuck, okay. Beomgyu, off of Yeojin." Iseul began Beomgyu pouted but did as told, then standing up as Yeojin caught her breath.

"Suki, what happened?"

"I don't know. Something about numbers and a roommate and pretty." Suki said, waving them off so she could continued watching the movie.

Iseul sighed when she heard that. "Soobin?"

"Im going to be honest, I had no clue what they were arguing about. I just know that Beomgyu was screaming but I'm used to it so I decided not to pay it any attention."

"Beomgyu was just being desperate for Lucy's number and got mad that I wouldn't give it to him."

"I got mad cause you shut me in your room with the lights off!"

"Same thing."

Iseul sighed as she shook her head; she was trying not to lose her temper.

"Cake's done. We're letting it cool down and then you guys can decorate it. Update with the food?"

"Ordered." Yeojin shortly replied, getting up so she could sit between Yeonjun and Suki.

Beomgyu also went to sit back down, this time being at the edge and next to Yeonjun. He was no longer able to sit next to her and he pouted as he rested his head on Yeonjun's shoulder.

Huening Kai looked at Iseul, a bit concerned.

"Do you want me to wash the dishes? I can do it!" He suggested and Iseul smiled, nodding her head.

"That would be great. Thanks."

Iseul went to take a seat at the chair they had, making sure to stay near the kitchen so she could keep Huening Kai company.

Silence finally fell in the living room. Yeojin was leaning on Suki while Beomgyu let looking over at Yeojin, wondering if he took it too far for once.

Beomgyu sighed and tried not to think of it, assuming the issue would just resolve on its own.

Yeojin's phone suddenly vibrated and she checked it, then standing up and excusing herself. Beomgyu was curious and followed behind her, wondering what was going on.

Yeojin went to Iseul, telling her "The food is almost here. Im gonna go down to wait for it."

Iseul nodded and motioned over to Beomgyu. "You should take him to help you." She said and Yeojin nodded, grabbing the key to the apartment as she exited. Beomgyu followed behind, not complaining on the task he was given.

Yeojin stood at the place to meet the delivery guy and Beomgyu cautiously stood beside her, continuously glancing over to see her expression but only seeing her on her phone.

"Are you mad at me?" He finally asked, making Yeojin look up from her phone.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Are you sure you're sure?"

"I'm sure I'm sure."

"Are you sure you're sure you're sure?"

"Beomgyu!"

Beomgyu laughed a bit as he finally got the the way back to how it was before. Yeojin playfully rolled her eyes at the boy, a smile on her face, all while small shivers went through her body.

"You're cold. Take my sweater!" Beomgyu shouted, already zipping his coat down and Yeojin shook her head.

"No way."

"Why not? I'm literally being so nice to you right now."

"It'd be nice if you got some bitches."

Beomgyu glared and Yeojin laughed, hitting his shoulder lightly as she found herself to be hilarious.

"I'm joking. But I can't take your coat. Remember what happened last time you were cold?"

Beomgyu recalled the memory of their last time hanging out: the day they went to the abandoned mental asylum. The entire time they walked there, Beomgyu was screaming about how cold he was.

"Oh yeah. That would be a bad idea." Beomgyu admitted and Yeojin shrugged.

"I'll be okay." She told him and he nodded, now not wanting to give up his coat.

Suddenly, a car that had been on for a while finally had a door open and out came a pretty young looking delivery boy, seemingly around Beomgyu and Yeojin's age.

"Hi! Yeojin?" He asked as he walked up to them and Yeojin smiled, nodding as the boy bowed.

"Here's the food. And receipt that you should definitely check out." He said smiling.

"Thank you." Yeojin said, bowing in return and placed the receipt in her pocket before handing Beomgyu a bag and take a bag and the drinks herself.

"Ready?" She asked Beomgyu who nodded, being strangely quiet as he watched the boy get back into the car.

"Did you bring the salt?" She asked him in the halls, snapping his attention back.

"Oh yeah! It's in my pocket." He said, placing down the bags of food and pulling out the salt he had.

Him and Yeojin laughed as they opened one of the drinks, placing a pretty large amount of salt in one of the sodas before putting the lid back on and pushing down some of the things on the lid, letting them know which it was so they could hand to Yeonjun.

They really couldn't wait to prank them and all the little fights that happened during the day was now behind them as they planned a prank together.