Edamame said angrily: "It's not a ring, I didn't promise you before, When my uncle wakes up, will he give you the biggest and most beautiful ring, but when I mentioned it to my uncle today, he doesn't seem to want to give it to you, but he actually said I'm still young, isn't it just a ring? Why can't I give it?" Then, he pulled the necklace out of his clothes and said to Ruan Su, "Auntie, don't worry, uncle won't buy it for you, I'll buy it for you, and I'll give you the biggest and most beautiful ring in the future!"

    Ruan Su was a little embarrassed .

    When Edamame said this before, she didn't correct him because she didn't think it was necessary. At that time, she never thought that Ji Mingchong would wake up so quickly.

    Thinking that Edamame asked Ji Mingchong for a ring for her now, just thinking about that scene, she was so embarrassed that her toes pulled out three bedrooms and two halls, as it was said on the Internet.

    But embarrassment is embarrassing, she still has to correct the child's concept.

    Outside Sheng Yuan came to wash the scale with a cup. He heard Edamame say this, but did not hear Ruan Su's answer. When he was about to take the initiative to solve the problem, he heard Ruan Su speak.

    "Edamame, I was wrong before. I treated you as a child. I thought you would forget it soon after you said it, but I didn't expect you to remember it all the time. I'm sorry." Ruan Su looked at Edamame's tooted face and said sincerely. Sorry, "However, in the future, your ring can only be given to the person you like, just like your uncle's ring can only be given to the person he likes."

    Edamame became anxious, "I like you! I like you very much.

    Yes !!" "It's not like that." Ruan Su thought for a while, "Well, it should be that you like Xiaomin, but now you'd better not give Xiaomian ring too early, if you still like it when you grow up It's not too late to give her to her."

    Edamame muttered, "Don't they all like the same thing, and isn't the one uncle likes not you?"

    Ruan Su was slightly embarrassed, "It's not me. He didn't know me before, We haven't been together for a few days. Anyway, you only need to know that the ring can't be given away casually. Your uncle answers you like that, which means that he is also a person who is very cautious about his feelings, and he just wants to give the ring to him. People."

    Maodou's head hurts, "You adults are really locomotives."

    Ruan Su smiled, "Who did you learn the word locomotive from?"

    Maodou: "It's on TV." He asked again, "Then Do you have someone you like?"

    Ruan Su thought for a while: "No."

    Edamame rounded her eyes, "Then the ring on your uncle's hand was given by you, can you give it to someone you don't like? ?" In the

    end, Ruan Su successfully wrapped herself in, "...this, this, that's because... yes!" Ruan Su simply did not explain, and began to admit her mistake, "I am a wrong example, and I will sincerely repent. , I'm sorry I was wrong! I shouldn't have given the ring to your uncle, you don't want to imitate me in the future, okay?"

    She almost claimed to be a scumbag! too difficult.

    A smile appeared on Sheng Yuan's face standing outside.

    He held the cup, maybe every time he saw Ruan Su, she kept her head down and spoke very little. Now that he heard her conversation with Edamame, he found her quite interesting.