Ye Laosan made up his mind to study hard.

    Get an adult degree.

    "Daughter! For the rest of the half-month vacation, you can help Dad make up for the classes! Dad is going to take an adult education!"

    Ye Yu is not a roundworm in Ye Laosan's stomach. , but she doesn't have any big business. Ye Mi has already made arrangements for the company, and Bai Minghan still lives here. It's easy to meet, so she agrees and hesitates:

    "Dad, you What do you want to test for a high school degree? The knowledge of junior high school is too simple, I have almost forgotten it, why don't you take the adult undergraduate degree?"

    Ye Laosan: ...

    adult undergraduate degree?

    Is he okay?

    Ye Laosan felt unconfident in himself for the first time.

    He didn't know that the city leadership team actually admired him in private.

    Who is this? He has only been the deputy mayor for a month, and the detours of the city leadership are almost done. Even work matters most of the time. The most important thing is that he As if they were born to avoid misfortune and good fortune, none of the tricks they specially set was successful! The mayor is glad in his heart, fortunately, Mr. Ye has no official addiction, and he does not want to be motivated. Otherwise, he is enough to sit on the seat of the mayor with this learning ability.

    ----

    difficulty adult college entrance examination Self undergraduate degree of difficulty is slightly smaller than normal, may in the end is college, or have some difficulty, Yeh three looked at the little girl looking forward to a pair of clear eyes, it is there It's hard to say, the father didn't want to admit his inadequacies in front of his daughter at all, his head turned quickly, and he came up with a good solution in 0.01 seconds.

    There is also Bai Minghan!

    "I thought for a while. It's been four years since the college entrance examination for your child, so he must not be impressed. Minghan has just passed two years, so his memory must be more reliable than you. The content has been reformed, Ming □ □ is also here, I will ask Ming Han and I will ask you

    if you have any questions." If you study with a girl, wouldn't the girl know how much he weighs? If he doesn't pass the exam by then, what face will he have in front of his little girl? Teaching a prospective son-in-law would be different. If he passed the test, he studied well and worked hard;

    Ye Laosan felt that he was simply too smart.

    How could you come up with such a good solution.

    Ye Yu didn't know what he was thinking, but he had been Ye Laosan's child for so many years, and he knew Ye Laosan well. Hearing what Ye Laosan said, he instinctively felt that something was wrong. There is definitely a pit. Although she doesn't know what the pit is, she also instinctively doesn't want Bai Minghan to step in. Bai Minghan has taken her to eat so many delicious food. not too good.

    Ye Yu dropped the last handful of small greens and wiped his hands with the wet towel on the table.

    "Dad, let me come. I know Dad better. Minghan and Dad spend too little time together. I'm afraid Dad, you won't be used to his way of speaking and doing things."

    Don't let Minghan help him, in case How did he get dumped if he didn't pass the exam? Ye Laosan blinked his eyes twice, and bit the meat on his cheek fiercely. Tears came out, and he tasted the smell of rust in his mouth. :