Chapter 003: Death of his World

Začať od začiatku

(Y/n)
"Father, wait!"

Thragg m.gradually pulled away into the distance as (Y/n) desperately tried to keep up.

(Y/n)
"I'm not fast enough, I'm not good enough. I never have been and I never will be.."

(Y/n) dragged behind Thragg as the leader made his way to a nearby hanger. The next few minutes were a blur, all he knew was that he was suddenly on a ship flying off to an unknown destination. (Y/n) had taken up a spot in the darkest corner of the room with the Shade sitting next to him. Normally he would be enjoying the silence but Zula was in the background yammering on about fighting or something.

(Y/n)
"Why do I ruin everything? I'm not as strong as the others, everytime I worked with them I got them in trouble, I haven't killed a single thing. I'm a failure. I don't deserve to live."

The Shade suddenly snapped up, shaking his head in objection, he then pointed at little (Y/n), made a flexing motion, and then pointed at the boy's head.

(Y/n)
"I have a strong head?"

The Shade facepalmed in annoyance before leaning up and pointing both pointer fingers at his forehead. Then it finally dawns on the boy.

(Y/n)
"Oh... I'm smart?"

The Shade then flexed and pointed to the boys chest, and this time (Y/n) quickly understood what he meant.

(Y/n)
"I have a strong heart? No, I don't.. Thank you for trying though.."

The words "strong heart" in particular resonated with the boy, part of him felt like that was exactly what he was missing. The rest of him however knew the truth, he was the weak link and he deserved to-

Zula
"Enough!! I AM NOT A SPECTATOR. I AM A WARRIOR!!"

Suddenly little Zula punches through the wall next to (Y/n), the light hits him first before anything else. Causing him to hiss in pain, before looking up just in time to see Zula flying off into the battle.

Tobi
"Zula!!"

Tobi suddenly screamed in irritation before flying off to find the girl, (Y/n) was snatched up by his brother as he flew through the hole. The sudden shock of being hit by sunlight had caused the boy to hiss and cover his head in pain. Up ahead of them, Zula was dashing headlong into a deadly conflict. Finally, a chance to see the red parts spill out of the wretched bodies and prove to her father that she was worthy of living. She came down upon one of the humanoid dressed up in a white metallic uniform. She tackled the individual down onto the streets below, the impact alone creating a small crater. Zula capitalized upon the shock her opponent was under to begin wailing on his helmet, each hit produced sparks and knocked the head around inside the armor. The girl kept pounding on the visor with more and more force, with frustration since the creatures head refused to break as she attacked.

Suddenly Zula was hit on the side by an energy beam one that had been laced with an extract that made it highly effective against Viltrumite tissue. The blast didn't cause much damage but left a noticeable tingle on her side. Several other armored humanoids cane along

 Several other armored humanoids cane along