💫New Bot💫

Sorry if it's short
——————————
Sundrop POV:
I was talking with the parents as the children left. When they where finally all gone I quickly started to clean up cause as I heard from the other co-workers is that there was gonna be a new bot coming in!
'Wait I need to clean fast come on sunny you never know when their gonna get here!'
I finally finished cleaning and decided I was going to draw as I waited for my new friend but right when I got there the lights go out. "Wha-WHAT!WHY ARE THE LIGHT OUT!LIGHT ON LIGHT ON PLEASE!"
"Aww is someone scared of the dark~"
"W-who said that?!"
A dark figure with red eyes grabs me and pins me to a wall.
"Ow"
"Sorry there sunshine~"
'S-sunshine?' I start to blush a little by the nickname I look down in embarrassment.
"Hehe what wrong?~"
I push him away "please...just turn on the lights"
As he turns on the lights I can see him more clearly he looked just like me but taller and is a moon with star on his pants.
"Take a picture it will last longer!"
"S-sorry I didn't realize I was staring!"
"..."
I grab his hand and drag him over to the arts n'crafts
"Let's forget what happened before and let's get to know each other first!"
"Ok I'm Moondrop I'm supposed to help you during nap time"
"And I'm Sundrop nice to meet you moon!"
'Hehe this is gonna be fun'
——————————————-
End of part 1
261