I'll join the antic empire

{Warnings}
This is has

Swearing
Charters may or may not act Like C.Characters or not

{AU Dsmp/SmpEarth ,
characters looks based of minecraft skins
Unless TechnoBlade & Dream & other animal skins plus Ranboo}
____________________________________
{TOMMY POV}

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled at Tubbo he kissed Ranboo, I told him I liked him 3 months back.(before you say why didn't you give us a Waring for that kiss that isn't platonic they don't have a platonic relationship their inlove canonical (Beeduo))

Tubbo looked at me in shock and came over too me "T-Tom's I'm sorry I- I'm sorry Tom's it's just I also had feelings for Ran and he shared I'm sorry" Tubs said Ranboo of course felt bad "Hey To-" Ranboo was about to say something but I ran I didn't want to talk to anyone.

By the time I stoped ruining I didn't know where I was. I looked around and couldn't figure it out I grabbed my communicator, and type in chat 'TECHNO PLEASE HELP' I know me and Techno aren't in good terms but I need him, he's the human gps. My Communicator buzzed I looked it was from Techno 'Child?' 'Techno I am lost I have no clue we're I am' I responded Techno, soon techno responses with 'at the dead of night for fuck sakes kid give me an idea' I started crying because it was so different to usual 'I- don't know!? It looks so different and my cords say I should be where you live'

After a while Techno came. "Tech-" I was about to say. "Tommy how the fuck did you get back to the SMPEarth" techno said. "I- what!?" I look at him in complete shock. "Tommy, I don't think we can get back we have to wait until Dream figures it out" he said in his motone voice, "wait? what!" I said seeing the some Dream SMP.

"Tom you got everyone worried" Philza said, "you weren't whispering to him which concerned everyone" Phil added on. I stood in disbelief, then Techno spoke "we should go to the antic empire there's enough space for everyone their" techno looked at me as he said that, "bu-but the bay!?" I yell techno coved my mouth and whispered "betray them, come on Tom's I will forgive you" I look at techno as he leans back and steps two steps away I want him to forgive me, I do but the boys Deo. Deo!? My platonic husband but why- why did I want Ranboo then.

"I-I" I stutter out, then the Bay came the stood in disbelief . I look back at Techno. "I WILL JOIN THE ANTIC EMPIRE" I say in a loud voice so the bay would hear, I look at Techno he's smiling "TOMMY!?" Deo shouts "WHY, WHY WOULD YOU BETRAY US SUNSHINE" Deo yelled, that Nic-name it gives me butterflies.

I look at Deo and cry a Littel I look back at Techno who, gives me a smile and Hugs me. "It's okay Toms I'm sorry but you don't have to divorce" Techno said to me. I look at Deo again gave him a soft smile and said "it was never meant to be"

HAH YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LEAVE IT ON A CLIFFHANGER,

I walk away with SBI, Feral boys, bee duo and few others from Dsmp to the antic empire.Once we arrived Pete and Wisp directed Everyone to our rooms I laid down on my bed and began cuddling my pillow I missed Deo so much I started crying until I fell Asleep

{The Next Day}
I woke up as the shine went through my window I remembered what happened and began to cry again I couldn't stop, Techno came in to tell me breakfast was ready but instead he was comforting me and left to get me breakfast.

As I waited for Techno to come back Shroud came into my room for cuddles so I gave cuddles to my Littel spider boy. As I was cuddling shroud I thought about Clementine and Deo and how Deo would let me sit on his lap (nothing wired dirty minds) and cuddle me with clem I thought about that then added shroud to the picture.

The door open after a while it was Wisp I look up at him for a minute then he spoke "you actually betrayed business bay?" He said, "mhm, yeah" I responded he looked so shocked, "I but your the leader right?" He said I smiled softly

"I'm no ones leader I realised I was never the leader of the bay no one was, we were friends in a safe space, everyone just said I was the leader for Sense of direction and I took it to far I see that now" I looked at him as I said that.

"I- I what THE FUCK!?" Luke said. How did he get in? How was the whole bay here Clem... "Clementine?" I said. "WHY DID YOU HURT DADDY!" She said I didn't mean to hurt Deo or anyone for that matter shroud looked up at me and then went to Clem and said "bu- but papa, didn't mean too if he di- did he wouldn't of been cr-crying tell he slept and then wh-when he wo-woke up"

Fuck you shroud I love you mate but how dare you make me cry again. Deo came over to me and wrapped his arms around me and began cuddling me, it felt Nice I was falling asleep,

Lol now bye bye
Word count 934
Be proud of
Me please