The Girl with a Boy's Heart

The Girl with a Boys heart

"Miss Kelly its time" "Okay Doctor on my way let me just say goodbye" I looked at Johnny with tears in my eye's and pain inside of me as it was time for the operation. With only 20% chance that i'll live this could be the last time i ever see my darling boyfriend. "Johnny i have to go now for my operation I'm going to miss you" I stared at Johnny for one last look and Johnny doesn't say a word he doesn't even look at me I'm scared he thinksthat if i live through this i wont be the same that instead i'll turn out to be some monster that need's to have special attention for the rest of my life.I stood up to walk in to the room when i hear a voice from behind me. "whatever happens i want you to know i'll still love you" I smile at him and give him one last kiss before i get forced  into the room by the nurse.

"Okay Miss Kelly are you ready to go under?" i looked at the Young nurse and start worrying and having secondthoughts but remembering that without this surgery i'll die and wont be able to see Johnny ever again and if i do have the surgery there's a chance for me and him to have a normal life together. "Yes Miss....But can i ask one question? Who is the Heart donor?" The nurse stairs at me her smile fading away "I'm sorry Miss the Donor has asked for us not to tell you until after the surgery is complete" I frowned as i new that if i didn't survive i would never know who the mystery donor was. I just shook my head so i could start the surgery and see what faith has in store for me.Without any more interruptions I'm put under and the surgery begins........

"Oh good she's wakeing up" i hear a voice say i wondered weather i was alive and the surgery had worked or if i was in heaven and a angel had been waiting for me. "Am i alive?" I asked just to make sure i hadn't been taken to Gods waiting room. "Yes my Darling the operation was a complete success" She said with a smile on her face. I was so happy i felt like i was invincible that nothing could stop me. "Oh my Gosh really? this is amazing were's Johnny my boyfriend he was the man i was talking to out there before my operation can i see him please" suddenly the whole room went quiet and every smile in the room turned to frowns.  "What's going on?" I replied feeling worried and scared. Nobody would answer me suddenly my hart felt like it had been ripped out of my chest i sprung out of bed and ran to the hall.

"Johnny..........Johnny" i shouted tears running down my cheeks.It was no use Johnny was no-were to be seen i collapse on the benches in a sulk.I feel a hand on my shoulder i look up hopeing to find Johnny but instead it was the nurse."Miss were's Johnny?" The nurse looked at me as if she was going to cry as well "He......He was the heart donor....He gave you he's heart"I sat in amazement he had loved me so much he gave me he's heart. He did love me all along.

If that isn't Love then i don't know what is.