Back from the dead- W.M

Beginne am Anfang

Y/N: "Yeah. What are yours about?"

Nat: "You can read minds?"

Y/N: "Among other things."

Nat: "What else can you do?" He lifted the water out of a glass and froze it, then put it back in the glass in a solid block. "That's cool."

Y/N: "I also have all the enhanced abilities of a super soldier. Like your friend Rodgers. Speed, strength, that kind of thing. You never answered my question." I didn't want to answer it. It was sort of personal and I didn't know him, he also tired to kidnap me so I didn't trust him that much. "Yeah, sorry about that. I'm Y/N by the way. Y/N Frost." He reached out his hand to shake mine but I didn't shake it.

Nat: "Stop reading my mind Frost." Instead I got up and went back to my room.

Y/N POV
The next day Tony came in with some toast for me. There was a kid calling for Tony and walked in the room. I recognised him short brown hair, matching brown eyes, Peter Parker.

Peter: "Who's he Tony?"

Y/N: "I'm Y/N." Peters eyes widened.

Peter: "Y/N Parker?" I looked at the ground not making eye contact with him. "You died. How are you here? You have to come home!" His voice sounded panicked. I felt bad for my little brother.

Y/N: "I'm not a Parker anymore. The things I've done would ruin you Peter. I'm Frost now. Y/N Frost." He looked upset but also like he understood. "How are May and Ben?" Sadness swept across his face.

Peter: "Uncle Ben died a few years ago Y/N." I didn't have many memories of my life before Hydra but the ones I did were usually happy ones with uncle Ben.

Tony: "One of you have to tell me what the hell is going on here." He sounded agitated.

Peter: "He's my brother. Five years older than me, supposedly died when I was two. Has the ability to read minds and control ice and water."

Y/N: "and now all the enhanced abilities of a super soldier."

Peter: "Tony open the door."

Tony: "He's dangerous Peter, I can't do that."

Y/N: "I don't want to hurt any of you, Tony. I don't want to be the monster they've made me. I don't want to run around leaving pain and destruction where ever I go."

Nat: "You aren't Y/N. I got out, you can too. If you agree to let us help you but it won't be easy. You have to trust us and you have to show us that we can trust you." I didn't realise she had come into the room.

Y/N: "Can I see Aunt May?" I wanted to know she was okay but I'd didn't want her to see me like this. I was a mess. I hadn't had a hair cut in over a year and it was now shoulder length, my beard had grown and made me look old. "Actually is there any way I could get a haircut and have a shave first? I look like a homeless person." Natasha laughed and went to open the door, Tony stopped her.

Tony: "We can't let him out. We don't know if we can trust him."

Y/N: "I know trust is hard Tony. How can I know I can trust you guys? How do I know you aren't going to beat me and torture me like Hydra did? I don't." I spoke to him calmly. Tony stepped out of Natasha's way and let her open the door. "Thank you Tony." I reached out my hand to shake his. He looked at it concerned and shook it wearily. Peter lead me to the living room where I met the rest of the team. Now I have to find a barbers. Easier said than done.

Wanda: "I can cut your hair Y/N. I used to cut my brother's all the time."

Y/N: "Pietro, I remember him. What happened to him?" She didn't answer "Can I?" She nodded. I looked inside her head and saw him protect a kid and Clint. He had dozens of bullet holes in his body. "I'm so sorry Wanda." I hugged her comfortingly.