As Mr. Choi explains the game, the helpers are already setting the chairs and handing them their sacks. It's a pretty big sack, it can definitely fit two persons in. Seoyeon then tried to go inside and it looks as if she is a small human in a pouch.

"You have two minutes to decide who among you will start first. And that timer starts now!" He announced, so the helper pressed the timer.

Since no one will be the emcee, they asked some helpers to be the observer. The pairs are already choosing the first player between them and their partner.

"Are you good with this, Namjoon-ssi?" Seoyeon asked while leaving the sack.

"I'm not confident if I will be honest." He sighed, "What about you?"

"I think I can manage. I use to play this back in my school years."

"Then I will go first." He volunteered.

"Don't worry, I know you can do it." She encouraged, "I trust you, and I believe that you can. Just don't forget to enjoy. This may be a game where there is competition, but the main purpose of this team building is to enjoy, too. Winning is just a bonus." She reminded and he smiled as he nods.

"Two minutes is over! Please be in position." The helper announced and the first players, including Namjoon, now went to the starting point. "On your mark.... Get set.... Ready.... Go!"

And the relay begins! You can hear their pairs cheering for them, who are now jumping their way to the chairs. The chairs are pretty far which makes it really challenging. Being the tallest among them, Namjoon is beginning to take the lead as he leaps in longer distances. But what makes him so motivated was hearing Seoyeon cheering for him.

"You can do it, sir!" She exclaimed while bouncing from excitement, clapping her hands.

However, some of the players are catching up with him after they turned around the chair. Ms. Kang is really fast, to be exact.

"Come on, Joon. For her." He mumbled to himself as he quicken his pace to widen the gap between them.

It wasn't long when he finally arrived back at the starting point. He immediately left the sack and moved aside for Seoyeon to get her turn. While the rest are still exchanging with their partners, Seoyeon has finally started jumping. She looks cute since the sack looks bigger than her, but it's amazing how she can really manage.

"Seoyeon-ah, show them what you got!" Namjoon cheered out of enthusiasm.

It somehow surprised the managers to hear him yell, not from anger, but from excitement for the first time. They haven't seen him this gleeful. The round became really fast and a couple of minutes, Seoyeon was already back at the starting point. Namjoon quickly went into the sack, but he got startled when Seoyeon held his hand.

"Hold me around the waist," She then placed his hand there and did the same to Namjoon. "As we count, we jump together. Understood?" And Namjoon just nodded.

So the two began their way to the chair. Seoyeon made sure that the counting is steady, she doesn't want them to hurry because there will be more chances of falling on the ground. Just like how Mr. Choi and his pair fell on the ground after rushing their jumps. However, Namjoon is having a little hard time to focus. Have you ever felt that giddy anxiety when your crush is too close to you? Heart pacing, mind getting a little distracted. That's what Namjoon feels. Well, sort of.

"Just a little more...." Seoyeon mumbled, glancing at the opponents that are easily catching up to them. It wasn't long when they all find a strategy that perfectly makes it easy for them to win.