KAREENAV

So, according to polls on my announcement I am writing on kareenav and lalla(rehan) just had a small part in it..

Let's start,

Fine morning,
Haseena enters and find everyone standing with head bowed down.. And karishma was fuming in anger... She was scolding all of them and they were just confused on what made her this angry...

Haseena saw her carefully and remembered a flashback..

FLASHBACK

Haseena was making food for herself when doorbell rang...

HM: aa rahe hai.. (She shouted)

As haseena opened gate it was anubhav and reshma.. She suddenly found reshma giggling and anubhav gesturing her something..

HM: kya hua aapko.. (Confused)

Soon, reality hit her that she was in anubhav's tees and her shorts which were left by mistake.. Haseena took a look of herself and then saw up smiling nervously and fumbling...

HM: wo.. Aa.. Aap.. Aap log aaiye hum change karke aate hai..

She ran upstairs and reshma turned to anubhav..

AS: chaliye ander.. (Pushed them inside hurriedly and himself also went closing the gate)

KS: waise bhaiya.. (Sitting on sofa) iee maddam sir aapke kapde kahe pehne thi.. (Teasingly) aap unhe kapde nhi dilate hai ka.. (Smirking)

RS: are samjha karo na karu.. Bhaiya pehle se yahi honge woh to hamare aane se pehle chale gaye.. (Joining her)

AS: haan to aap bhi to ek jaise kapdon mai ghoomti rehti hai.. Humne kaha kuch...(Muttered under breath)

KS: suna humne.. (Grumpily) aapko ka taklif hai hum kuch bhi pehne.. (Annoyed)

AS: to kya matlab tha hum ja.. Hamara matlab haseenaji ko vastra nhi dilate.. (Same tone)

KS: hamara to kabhi aise side nhi liya... (Sarcastically)

AS: (wide eyed dramatically) kitni jhoothi hai aap.. (Walking to her) bachpan se aapki har galati pe maa se pite hai hum.. (Angrily)

KS: haan to aap konsa bahut bhole hai.. (Walking over angrily) uske badle hamara ladoo khate the aap.. Aur humko jhoothi keh rhe hai.. (Taunting)

AS: haa to.. (Annoyed) ek to hum aapke liye maar khayen aur aap ek ladoo ko bhi ginti thi.. (Pushed a cusion on her face)

KS: anu bhaiya aap ab kaise bachenge (pushed a cusion on his also)

They were now running behind one another and throwing pillows here and there..
They were fighting like kids.. Running here and there throwing pillows.. One pillow hit rehan and karishma shouted annoyingly.. "Patidev ka kar rahe hai.. Hatiye na neech se.. ".. She said and threw another pillow on anubhav and it hit haseena who was coming down as anubhav bent down..