"So, uh... how'd you break your arm?" Miguel asked Demetri

"We've got a lot to catch up on" Demetri said to him

(...)

"So you don't you and Eli?, it's over?" Miguel asked me while walking to the cafeteria after class

"I can't even look at him in the eyes" I said looking down.

We enter the cafeteria and saw Hawk and the other cobras sitting in the first table. Hawk looked at me and came over.

"Davina can we..." Hawk said but got interrupted by Miguel

"Don't even try" he said to Hawk standing in front of me "I heard what happened with Demetri, how could you do that?"

"You should be thanking me for getting revenge on Miyagi-Do, besides they started the fight, we finished it" Hawk said to Miguel. I couldn't hear any more so I went and sit down with Yasmine, Moon didn't came to school today.

"Hey" I said to her while sitting down

"Hey, got problems with your boyfriend?" She asked, but not trying to make fun of me, she asked genuinely.

"We broke up a week before getting back to school, I thought we could work it out but it's officially over" I said to her looking at the table

"Wow!" She said shocked

"What?" I asked her

"Last year, I was sitting right in this table when the most badass girl ever came over to me and called me a yellow teletubbie for making fun of her friends" she said making me laugh "I was so jealous of that girl cause of how strong she was, and how she didn't give a damn about what everyone said about her, and I don't think she would be all sad about some boy that broke her heart, she would've been walking all over school with her chin up and saying "Fuck you all""

"Your right she would do that" I said chuckling with her "You now I used to think you were a bitch"

"What changed?" She asked me

"Oh No your still a bitch, I just happened to like that about you now" I said making her laugh

"Hey guys. Check this guy out, standing around with a dick in his hand" Kyler shouted with Demetri's broken arm in his hand, making everyone except Miyagi-Do laugh at him.

Demetri walked out of the cafeteria humiliated. I looked over at Yasmine at she looked concern for him.

(...)

I was in my locker with Yasmine taking the books for my next class.

"I'll steal my mom's champagne, so we can make mimosas, it's gonna be awesome" she said to me about the movie night she planned with Moon tonight

"Sounds good" I said closing my locker

"Davina we need to talk" I turned around and saw Hawk standing there

"No, you need to back off" Yasmine said to him

"Yasmine it's ok, I'll see you later ok?" I said to her so I can just get this over with

"Fine" she said leaving not convinced at all

"What do you want?" I asked him

"We were good before, not great, but at least you talked to me, what happened?" He asked me "Are you still mad that I destroyed Miyagi-Do?"

"You know when I was in Japan I realized that I never told you how much that placed meant to me, and that was my mistake, you probably wouldn't done it if I would've told you" I said explaining to him my mistake "When I was there I had the plan to come back and forgive you, and take you back, be together again" I looked at him and he was standing to smile "until I got a call in the middle of the night from my sister crying saying that the guy I lived broke someone's arm, and she's now traumatized for ever" I said with my eyes watering "I loved you, but this is not the Eli I fell in love with" I wipe out my tears turned around and walked with my chin up like nothing happened.

(...)

I got home and I changed into comfortable closed, and I started looking for Sam, until I got to our dojo and saw her meditating.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked her she shakes her head smiling.

She showed me some Miyagi moves, and we were doing them together when dad came in.

"I knew you'd be back" dad said to Sam

"Oh, really?" Sam said playfully

"Here catch" he said and throw us some sticks

"What's this for?" I asked him

"Thought maybe we we could do some training together, I mean, you know, if you want to" he said to us and we both nodded smiling "Show me cast the rod" he said to Sam

"What?" She asked confused before blocking dad's attack

"Cost the rod, so the fishing trip was karate training after all?"

"More of a happy coincidence" he said before he went to attack me, making me block it.
After a while it me and Sam against dad, just like old times. We finished the fight with Sam holding down Dad's stick and may stick against Dad's neck.

"Again" he said smiling at us