𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Începe de la început

suddenly the scene changes and there stood his father in such remorse expression. the face was filled with nothing but disappointment and loath.

"why are you even here? you're useless."

and there his mother was shown, her face is scrunched in a frown. her stare of disgust towards tanjiiro had lit a burning fire forming inside of him. because of this dream that was shown to tanjiro, his anger went beyond his breaking point.

tanjiro had never felt disrespected like this in his entire life.

end of tanjiro's dream

"MY FAMILY WOULD NEVER SAY THAT!"

with the sudden rage of the boy who's been exposed to his family bad-mouthing him for leaving them dead.

the anger he felt.

the disrespect he felt.

and the pure burning raging sun that's emitting from his whole body.

"NO MATTER WHAT!"

"DON'T INSULT MY FAMILY!"

enmu's face were shocked from the sudden rage he saw from the boy. he felt goosebumps from hearing tanjiro screaming his lungs out about never disrespecting his family. before he could even react, tanjiro's blade made in contact on the skin of his neck, before easily getting decapitated by tanjiro whose rage haven't calmed down.

"that person told me to kill you, earring boy, along with the pillars. but he never told me about this woman, but since she's a pillar she's probably included with my death list."

"now i truly understand how he felt. somehow, i feel like your very existence makes me twitch in anger."

tanjiro's eyes widened when he noticed that he wasn't able to decapitate the demon. enmu's head is still attached in some weird form, the head is tilted on the side as he gave tanjiro a taunting smile.

"your expression is lovely, i wanted to see that face of yours."

"ufufufufu."

"you want me to tell you why i won't die even though you cut off my head? fine, since i'm feeling great right now."

"it's so simple even a baby can understand, ufufufu. that's not my actual body anymore and the same goes with this form that's speaking right now."

"i'm just taking the form of a head, but i'm not a head. while you were snoring away peacefully - i fused with the train. this whole train became my blood, flesh, and bones."

"ufufufu, your face! good good, you understand? so basically all of the two hundred passengers on this train are now food to further strengthen my body, as well as my captives."

"so can you protect them all by yourself? this entire train is teeming with humans from one end to the other - can you defeat me i wonder?"

tanjiro couldn't believe what he's hearing. he thought that his mind is playing tricks on him but there is no doubt that what he had heard were all truth, and no lies. his face were petrafied, he wanted to freeze on spot but he knew that wasn't the best option in this situation. he had to wake his friends, and get as much help as needed and he knew he had to trust y/n to sever the real head before things get in the worst case scenario.