▬▬▬ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

Start from the beginning

Kakucho and Miyuki's strengths are almost par. Kakucho alone was Izana's strongest solider.

The Hittou siblings didn't waste their time and went against Chifuyu and Inui, who was guarding Takemichi, and as the cold and salty wind blows Chifuyu and Inui were sent flying by the siblings. Miyuki was about to land a hit on Takemichi, but Kakucho grabbed her hands and threw her towards the other Tenjiku members, who immediately caught her.

"Please step aside, sister, this is a fight is between me and Takemichi," Kakucho said coldly.

"Oh, how affectionate of you, my brother dearest," Miyuki sighed in sarcasm, rolling her eyes as she smoothed her uniform. Miyuki knows that her brother has an eccentric way of showing his affection, he might be cold, but he is the best brother she could ever have.

Kakucho just shrugged off his sister and focused on Takemichi, who started bickering, "You really got stronger, Kakucho-chan," he said, "However, you're a member of a murderous group now."

Despite Takemichi's remark, Kakucho maintained his deadpan expression, only to catch Takemichi off guard and hit him in the stomach. "Obviously, I am different than who I was before...."

"I don't care about the past Takemichi," Kakucho claimed and began to pound Takemichi's face with his fist.

"Why, Kakucho-chan?" Takemichi questioned. He was confused why his childhood friend had changed.

"You don't understand the bonds we "orphans" have," Kakucho furiously disputed, "To me, shit like "childhood friends" can be killed!" Once again, he struck Takemichi with one of his powerful punches that sent Takemichi flying.

Members of Toman began to murmur, concerned about their captain. Chifuyu glanced helplessly at his partner as he lay on the ground, the Hittou siblings had done them dirty to the point that he couldn't stand up, he didn't anticipate Kakucho's sister to be strong.

"It's the end for Toman!" Kakucho exclaimed, there was no one else left standing in Toman. Takemichi's face was bloody and swollen as Kakucho continued to punch him.

Miyuki heard Matsuno scream and call for his partner, prompting her to look at him; she admits that she pities him, that she pities Toman, she knows that deep inside Kakucho doesn't want to hit Takemichi, but it can't help as they swear to do anything for Izana.

She turned to glance at her brother, and after analyzing the situation, she concluded that Takemichi would die at this rate.

Takemichi was knocked down to the ground. About to turn away, Kakucho heard Takemichi whined as he stood up. "What the hell, Kakucho...." Takemichi said, making Kakucho side glance at Takemichi.

"You never change from before," Takemichi's taunting made Kakucho's eyes go round, "You punch just like when you were a kid!" Takemichi smirked, the mix of his blood and saliva drapes from his face.

Everyone was stunned by Takemichi's remark, and Takemichi's taunting really got into Kakucho's nerve. "Listen, Takemichi..."

"Move again, and you better prepared to die."

"Shut up!" Takemichi fumed, raising his fist, but before he could punch Kakucho, Miyuki interjected, catching Takemichi red-handed and knocking him down with her sucker punch.

Chifuyu force stood up and got in between Takemich, Kakucho, and Miyuki before they could land another hit on Takemichi's face, begging the siblings to stop.

As realization hits Kakucho, he pulls his sister towards him, scolding her, "What the hell, Miyuki?!"

"What's the matter with you, nii-chan?" "Miyuki asked her brother, "Does Takemichi already get into your head?" she puzzled.