𝐻𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comenzar desde el principio

[Y/N’s POV:]

“Urgh….” I slowly opened my eyes and found myself sleeping in a familiar room.

Ah, I’m at Ugetsu’s house now.

I looked around and found out Ugetsu was asleep beside me.

‘This idiot, at least cover a blanket. What if he catches a cold?’ I complained in my heart and quietly wrapped the blanket that was on top of me around Ugetsu’s body.

I got up from the bed carefully so I wouldn't wake that guy up and walked around the room. Unsurprisingly, there was nothing fun to see in the room except for the amount of instruments and CDs he has.

I took off my long dress as it’s too troublesome and hot. Don't worry, I’m wearing long pants underneath.

I sat down on the floor beside Ugetsu with my back leaning against the bed. Suddenly, the memories of the first time I met Ugetsu in real life popped out in my mind.

Flashback (Y/N’s POV)

“I don’t agree, I don’t agree, I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU!” I got to a fight with my brother regarding him becoming a barista and ran out of the house.

I don’t know how long I have walked, I just know that I’m now quite far from my house.

My brother kept on calling me and texting me and leaving voice messages asking me where I am and apologising to me. I felt annoyed and power off my phone to get a quiet time.

I then entered a neighbourhood that I’ve never been into before to discover a new land for me to escape my brother’s nag. I walked around and all the houses there were so fancy and big.

“Stop it, hahahaha!” A guy’s voice appeared.

Wait, isn’t that…?!

I immediately turned my head to the source of the sound and I was right, the sound was from Akihiko. And the other guy walking beside him was…

Hold on.

Isn’t he the famous violinist, MURATA UGETSU??!!

“Oh, isn't that Y/N? Yooo, Y/N!!” I stood there like a half dead rock even though Akihiko had already run towards me and was standing in front of me.

“Y/N?” He spoke once again and waved his hand in front of my eyes to check if I’m still alive but I just stood there wondering if this is a dream or the reality.

“Who’s that, Akihiko?” Ugetsu asked while appearing beside Akihiko.

My eyes widened with shock and gasped.

“This…this is not a dream ” I snapped out and fainted on the floor.

The next moment I woke up, I was in an unfamiliar room full of instruments and only a little bit of sunshine striking in.

“Oh, you’re finally awake.” A gentle voice popped into my ears.

I quickly turned around and saw Ugetsu looking at me with a smile on his face.

“WAHHH!” I freaked out and stayed away from him by hopping off the bed and ran close to the walls.

“Yo, what’s going on???” Akihiko ran out of the kitchen and saw me in an mentally unstable state while Ugetsu was literally just sitting there on the floor.

“A-A-A-Akihiko! He-he-he isn’t real right? Who is he? Why is he acting like he’s Murata Ugetsu???” I quickly ran towards Akihiko and hid behind his back to protect myself from that ‘Ugetsu hacker’.

Akihiko stared at me for a while and eventually laughed.

“Wh-what are you laughing at?? This is not funny!” I yelled at him.

"I'm real, Y/N-chan." I don't know when he came so close to me. I fell down on the floor as my legs suddenly felt numb.

"Come on, stop teasing her already, you know she's your big fan." Akihiko said while helping me get up from the floor.

"You..know me?" I asked Ugetsu.

"Yep, of course! You always come to my performances, don't you?" He chuckled.

I can feel my face heating up like I'm in a sauna and my heart beating at a constant speed.

"Why do you like me so much?" Ugetsu suddenly questioned.

"Yo-your music! I like the way you play the violin, it's like all the music notes are dancing around you, waiting for you to play them out for the world to listen to!" I aggressively answered.

His eyes widened with surprise and then a smile showed up on his face.

"Thank you for your support, I will do my best in the future."

Flashback ends

I giggled a little towards that beautiful memory although I acted like a total weirdo at that time.

"Akihiko?" Ugetsu suddenly opened his eyes a little and spoke.

"Oh my god, did I wake you up? I'm not Aki-" Before I could finish my words, a kiss landed on my lips.

His lips mashed against mine, as if trying to flatten and destroy my mouth. He forced my mouth open, tongue pushing past my clenched teeth to the moist space within. I tried to push him away, but his grip around my head just got tighter and tighter. 

After a few moments, he finally loosened his grip and I managed to push him away. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, UGETSU?!!!" I yelled. 

Goddamit, my, my first kiss was gone...JUST LIKE THAT???

But that guy didn't seem to hear my voice although I yelled loud enough for the streets to hear if the room wasn't soundproof.

He began unbuttoning his clothes and crawled on top of me.

"Akihiko…"

He groaned.