Part 1

Ridley held a small device shaped vaguely human DNA. He brought the device closer to his eyes to study it, then looked over to Samus Aran who was aiming her arm canon at him. He chuckled evilly, "You are going to come to understand me better." Then suddenly the room was filled with light.

They awoke in the other's bodies. The dragon in the human body stood up to stumble then fall on his back. He cried out, "How the fuck do you move in this thing!? It weights a ton!" The human in the dragon body stood up and immediately hit her head on the ceiling. She rubbed her head and groaned, "Fuck, now I understand why you run around like an animal all the time! You can't fit in any room!" Ridley rolled on to his side and shot at his body. Samus grunted in pain then punched her own body. Aran grabbed the device and huffed, "Tell me how to work this thing so we can switch back. I'm not interested in explaining this bullshit while being shot at."

Ridley laughed as the suit unformed, "No way, I am keeping this hot ass!"

Samus picked him up using her tail and brought him to eye level, she snarled the words, "Listen here you bastard, I'm not stay in this body. You are going to show me how to fix this or I'll show you a serious downside of being human." Ridley slided his hands down between his legs and rubbed while looking her in the eye. Samus dropped the DNA shaped technology to rip his hands off her body but this set the device to go off. The flash of light returned. They were in their own bodies once again.

They briefly looked at each other then decided they were never going to talk about this and so both left.