A strong wind suddenly blown, Making two people disappeared inside the kyoguko house. This alert the demon holding her up in the air. Giving the hostess the most dangerous stare that she could give.

"See that? Keeping quiet for what you noticed is called smart way to live. So everyone did that manage to stay alive." The hostess sweat bullets in fear.

"You don't have to be scared.  I dont eat old people. It's utterly disgusting there's no way. I'll put it in my mouth. Sayonaraa Omitsu." She mumbled before letting the old woman fall, and died with splat.

She landed on the rooftop having a sinister smile resting on her face, Proceeding to walk , And landed down on the window. She gasped when a a familiar man sitting there.

"How're you doing?" He said simply but his words was making the demon trembled in excitement.

"Muzan-Sama!" She said softly having a tint of blush.

"You seem to eat a lot of human, And gotten much more stronger. That's good."

"Yes!"Daki bowed on the floor immediately encountering the progenitor after all this years, He manage to show up for his own will.

"But don't let your guard down, There's a powerful slayer out there."

The female demom furrowed her eyesbrow before raising her head up knowing exactly what he mean.

"The six eyes?" She mumbled.

"Compared to any slayers, She's not an ordinary one breath of space users are threat to demons. As much as i wanted to kill her there's no way for that." He stated, Having an irritated flashback.

That (Y/N) destroyed nakime's fortress but the demon girl still manage to recover the fortress using her blood demon art. She got away luckily from the six eyes.

"She will never side with us, Muzan-sama please don't waste your time convincing her, That's not who you are." Daki informed the progenitor.

"If i stopped convincing her, She will wipe out all demons for her own will. Including me." He stood up looking outside the window.

"Like i said, She's no ordinary slayer. I've read the books about all the breath of space user, Capability they can heal themselves by the use of their called. 'Reverse technique' It's difficult to compete with her."

"But i have high hope for you, Daki." He started approaching the female demon putting both of his hands between the side of her cheeks.

"You're more beautiful than anyone else. Strong enough to buried Seven pillars. You're a special demon."

______________________

千乂卂

BACK TO (Y/N) AND, Upper moon two he was just staring at her, Waiting for her to attacked but she was something on her mind to trapped him on her void

"Well, I'm not arrogant to face you. See you later (Y/N)- Chan." He mumbled before vanishing on the thin air.

"Oi!" You yelled and reach outsides seeing that, He was no where around.

This is extremely pissing her off, She couldn't even experience a real fight every upper moon ranks are running away for their lives. They are too afraid to face you.

"Damn, Guess i'll just help Tengen for the other uppermoon." She chuckled and was about to walk away.

But a strong dust of wind made her frown and stopped on her track. This presence.

"So you still fight for them, How sad." Someone spoken from behind you.

"Well, Well, Well, Isn't it the progenitor of the demons. What are you doing here. I have no time to listen to you..." She said dangerously turning her

"The clock is ticking, Give me your answer." He said having this small grinned resting on his lips.

"How many times do i have to tell no to you?" (Y/N) removed her blindfold, Bright blue eyes growing in anger and rage.

He will never stopped bothering you  or convince you to be a demon which is making her extremely annoyed.

"Think about it,  I'll give you six months. And if you don't agree. The slayer will get a blood battle with my upper moons." He threathen making (Y/N) scoffs.

"I'll be waiting for it." She smirk devilishly before turning her way to get her students.

"Very well,  i have to take away everything and everyone you've ever love." He walked away slowly but (Y/N) heard everything.

"Even if it take first to kill the kamado siblings." He whispered underneath his breathe.