Elle rolled her eyes and smiled. "I'll be fine, mom!"

"Okay, go then." Natasha smiled softly and stood up watching her daughter for a moment until her sister spoke.

"Being mother is hard, isn't it?" Yelena teased looking on some stuff on the shelf.

Natasha smirked and turned around towards her. "So the Red Room's still active. Where is it?" She questioned hopefully Yelena will know the answer.

"I have no idea." Blonde woman shrugged. "He moves location constantly and every widow is sedated on entry and exit for maximum security."

Natasha thought for a second. "I'm just finding it hard to believe that he could stay off my radar."

Yelena raised her eyebrow. "We'll it's not smart to attack an Avenger if you want to say hidden."

Natasha looked at her confused.

But then Elle entered the hall with pack of oreos in her hand. "Auntie, I was just wondering. Do you like oreos?" She asked insecure.

Both women turned around to face girl.

"Of course bubs, who doesn't?" Yelena said with big smile on her face, cause of the way how Elle called her.

"It happens that this woman right here!" Elle giggled and pointed on her mom.

"Oh, you had to, didn't you?" Natasha smirked and rolled her eyes.

"What!? This is insane, how can you not like oreos?" Yelena teased her.

Natasha chuckled and pushed her sister with elbow playfully. "Oh, stop it."

"I'll be right back!" Elle smiled and came back to the alley to grab some more things.

As soon as girl walked away Natasha spoke. "Back to business."

"Right. I mean, the clue is in the name. Dreykov kills you, one of the big ones comes to avenge you."

"Wait, what are the big ones?" Redhead woman questioned.

"Well, I doubt the god from space has to take an ibuprofen after a fight." Yelena smirked a little bit, cause of her own joke.

After a moment of awkward silence she looked up on Natasha. "Where did you think I was all this time?"

Natasha looked down and thought for a moment. "I thought that you got out and were living a normal life."