"yup." he says and then I notice robby walking back.

"I should get going." I say.

"see you at the drive in tomorrow?" he asks me.

"yup." I say smiling. 

I walk towards Robby and then grab his hand.

"so how did it go -- you know the whole facing your daddy issues shit?" I ask smiling.

"don't act like you got none." he says.

"oh I never said that." I say 

"then why won't you face them too? it's relieving." he says smiling.

"because, personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away." I say smiling. 

"seriously?" he says raising his eyebrow.

"what? I look up to Stiles Stilinski" I chuckle, "and I'm also hungry." 

"and I shall feed you, come on." he says grabbing my hand.

+

I wake up and check my phone. 

it's 2AM. I should be sleeping at home today. shit. I put my shirt on and grab robby's hoodie. I then slip on my vans and walk towards the front entrance of the dojo when someone clears their throat behind me. 

I stop and slowly turn around.

"since when do you sneak out?" Kreese asks his arms cross over his chest.

"since I'm supposed to be home." I say smiling awkwardly.

"you know this whole Switzerland act you've got, you and I both know it ain't pure." he says.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say.

"everytime there was a fight, you've always chosen Miyagi-Do. at the All Valley you're going to have to pick a side. whether you like it or not." he says smirking.

"I've always fought with Miyagi-Do during fights because they never attacked me. funny enough Cobra Kai's the one that always attacked me." I say now crossing my arms. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't like him. he has a punchable face. 

"you could become a part of the Cobra Kai. be with Robby." he says.

"I can't be with Cobra Kai if it means hurting my dad, I can't be like-"

"like Robby? I thought you loved him." he says.

"I do, but it's not because I love him that I'll turn my back on my family." I say shaking my head. 

"I love Robby, but I can't be like him. I can't fight with Cobra Kai, you have no honor." I say.

"so Robby has no honor?" 

why is he twisting my words?

"I said Cobra Kai has no honor. I never said anything about Robby."

"but you thought it loud." he says.

"I know what you're trying to do. you're trying to manipulate me, but it's not going to work on me Kreese. it may have worked at Johnny and on Robby but remember I am not of their bloodline. I am not gullible." I say.

"good to know." he chuckles and then walks away. 

I roll my eyes and walk out of the dojo 

like I said -- punchable fucking face. I swear to go I will hire someone to beat the shit of this manipulative little old man, put him in a rehabilitation  center.