𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫

Start from the beginning

"Only if I can call you Kai?" Tory responds making the two burst into laughter.

"Then I guess that makes us friends." Kai says as she pulls out a five dollar bills and hands it too the man.

"I guess that does."

"So Tory, my dearest friend. Would you like to meet up with my other friends at the stage?" Kai asks.

"I have to go find my brother but maybe later. I'll find you." Tory responds with a slight frown.

Kai waves goodbye to Tory before walking through the crowd to find Moon and Demetri.

One of the artists finishes his performance and the crowd erupts into an applause. The announcer comes back onto stage.

"All right, all right. Coming up next, do I have a treat for you. Please direct your attention to the LaRusso Auto booth for a presentation from Miyagi-Do Karate." The woman says before the crowd walks over to the booth.

Samantha and Daniel LaRusso joined by Robby Keene bow on the stage with an orange background behind a bonsai tree.

They do their first set of techniques, the crowd claps for them as they finish before Moon turns to Kai.

"Is there gonna be any fighting?"

"I think so." She answers as Demetri shrugs, Kai had never seen this kind of karate before so she was just as lost as Moon.

The three bow again after Daniel picks up a bo staff. He begins to spin the staff while Robby and Sam do other movements.

Kai may be confused but she cheers for her friends nonetheless.

The duo begin to circle Daniel, he goes for Sam who blocks all his attacks before going for Robby who somersaults over the staff and gets back onto his feet.

The three get back into their original formation and bows while the crowd claps and cheers.

"Now time for the grand finale." Daniel says before putting down the bo staff and pushes a stand with six slabs of ice.

Just as he was about to begin the lights power down.

"Cobra Kai!" The students yell in unison before they begin to jog in. "Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!" They say over and over as they run through the crowd and onto stage.

The people immediately move back to the main stage while Kai stays.

"I'm sorry." The girl mouths to Sam and Robby.

The two shrug before the girl takes off to join the others.

The Valley Fest logo is covered by the Cobra Kai logo as the students run onto the stage.

The moment Kai spotted Eli she cheered at the stop of her lungs. After showing their first set they split into groups before their sensei gives them instructions.

As they show the skills they've learned, something in Kai's gut tells her that something felt off as she watched Eli but she continues to cheer.

The previous group clears up as a new one comes to stage. Four guys with wooden boards are joined by Aisha who ties a blindfold on.

She lets out a roar before punching and kicking each and every board in half. Aisha then takes off her blindfold and smiles to the crowd. Kai begins to cheer a lot louder.

Eli and another guy come onto stage after the previous group clears out and drags Demetri by his shirt onto the stage and gives him a wooden board.

He holds it out with his eyes shut. Eli gets a running start before running towards the other guy who gives him a lift. The moment his foot lands on the board it snaps in half causing the crowd to go crazy and Demetri to look at the broken board in awe.

Eli practically soaks up all the adoration and approving claps from the crowd as he scans it for a particular girl. Once he spots Kai, he smirks at her causing her to clap faster.

That feeling in her gut comes back as she looks at his eyes and notices something different about them.

A couple of the Cobra's come onto stage and begin to throw out branded items to the people.

Then what Kai assumed to be the grand finale, which was Johnny Lawrence standing by a couple slabs of concrete. Then two cobra's come onto stage and light them on fire.

They the leave before he slams his fists onto the top slab causing his fist to go straight through all of them.

As the crowd cheers again as the rest of the students join their sensei on stage. As the crowd begins to scream their dojo's name, Kai looks at Eli again who's smirking at her again.

Her gut feeling came back but she kept a proud smile on her face.

Something told her that this summer wasn't going to turn out the way she expects.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
I love Tory and Kai

Also Kai and Moon supremacy

Lol I kinda want to make ship names for these duo's

And I just assumed Tory's full name is Victoria and her middle name just felt right lol

I'm busy writing chapter 5 and y'all might hate me lol

Fun fact: I was going to have Kai save robby from those douches on the beach

I'm excited for their reunion tho

Anywhoo hope you enjoyed