Lights off [smut]

3rd pov

Sun sighs in relief as the kids leave the daycare. "Phew such a long day!" After sun finishes waving to the kids he starts to do clean up.
After cleaning everything in the daycare the lights suddenly shut off giving sun a bit of a scare. Remembering a new animatronic was coming in at the time the lights went off.
Sun being a bit scared started to call out for the new animatronic.
"H-hello? Helloooo!" No answer just the quiet echoing of his own voice. Confused sun just shrugs his shoulders and starts to climb his way to his stage. Sun always takes his usual route by jumping to his stage ,but decided to climb up using the ropes. But while climbing he slips and get tangled in the ropes.

 But while climbing he slips and get tangled in the ropes

Sun frantically trying to get out muttering to him self.
"I knew i should have just taken the usual route-" getting cut off as he hears someone moving about. "W-whos there?!"
Panicked he starts to try and get out more forcefully getting him even more tangled.
"Well...would you look at that.." sun looks around. "Who's there?!-" the other animatronics finger in front of his mouth shuting his mouth. "Aren't you a cute little toy~" suns face heats up as his cheek start to glow.
"Oh? Did my little toy like that name?" Sun starts to squirm trying again to get out of the ropes. It's not working "Awww~ don't try and run away~" suns face gets more hot , also realising that he was hard. He got embarrassed and tried to close his legs together. While struggling the stranger puts his hands on suns knees and spreads them apart. "Well looky here~ someone's feeling naughty~" He slowly moved his hands from suns knees to his hips. Putting one hand on his crotch.

"Mph!"
Sun blushing at the sound he made. "Mmmmhmmm~ you sound so pretty~ I wanna hear MORE~" "mmm!~ Ah..." Sun panting heavily "w-whats your na-name?.. mph!~" "my name? Oh~ the names moondrop~" sun heating up blushing like crazy wishing he could cover his face. He feels moons cold hand slide into his pants "Haaa...~" sun was panting with his tougue out , drooling. Moon then put his cold hands around suns dick. "AH!~" arching his back a bit. Moon starts to jerk him off starting slowly. "Mhmm~ oh... Don't stop.. keep making those sounds~ my little toy~" moons eyes were glowing a bright red. Sun was now loudly moaning and tried to keep his voice down. Moon started to pick up the pace causing sun to moan even louder .
Moon seeing that suns almost at his limit stops. Sun then looks up at moon with drool coming from his mouth. "Haa... W-why'd you st-stop.?" "You'll have to beg for me to keep on going my little toy~" Suns eye lids we're halfway breathing heavily. He gulped and started to beg . " Moon~! Pl-please! Keep touching me..~" moon licks his lips "beg harder~" suns begs even more "ohh please please! keep touching me sir!" Moons face lights up feeling himself get hard from the nickname. With no warning moon starts to jerk sun off at a fast pace. Moon watching with a smug look on his face as he sees the pleasure on Suns face. (A few minutes go by) "Oh!~ Moon- MOON!~ please! I-im close!!"
Moon biting his lip. "Mmhmm~ the come darling~" sun then comes into moon hand . His face still hot. "Oh darling~ will you let me in? " Sun looks up seeing moons dick . Blushing hard he says "ye-yeah go ahead.." moon with no preparation thrusts into sun. "AH!~ M-MOON!!~" "mhhm!~" "oohh I've been waiting so long to do that~" at a fast pace moon keep thrusting into sun .
Sun feeling moon going deeper at every thrust , moon thrusting faster into sun enjoying every sound that escapes him , drooling with pleasure. "Mmmmm~ I'm close darling~" putting his hand on Suns cheek , kissing him while thrusting. "Mmph! Moon! mph!~ I'm so close!~" sun tries to speak while moon keeps kissing. Moon pulling away from the kiss. "Let's come together~" sun come all over his stomach and moons chest. Moon came getting it all over sun [moon pulled out] as moon groans and sun moans . Both panting heavily before moon goes for another kiss more gentle. "You felt so good~ tell me your my toy darling~" "I'm your t-toy~" moon smiles "mmm good boy~" moon helps sun out of the ropes. Then jumps up to the stage. After cleaning up , they both go into moons bed and cuddle together and go into resting mode.

[Woohoo! That was long 813 words. And I'll take requests!
I'll also attach some pictures kinda like comic panels😏
I'll accept
Any ship
Smut
Fluff
Sad stuff
Any y/n stuff (I'll put that as a separate book or whatever :]
I will NOT accept
Anything with Gregory just no]