The Start of Something New

"Of course! Why not? I mean you've been saying how I don't treat you like a teenager so yeah go and have fun! I can trust you." my mom said to Liam after he talked to her about it.

I just looked at her shocked. I can't believe she said yes! I figured she would've been all stubborn and protective-mom-like and said no!

"Great! Thank you." Liam said back with a killer smile.

"Uuhhh... yea thanks mom." I said still completely shocked.

"Alright! You ready?" Liam asked turning to me with that smile still plastered on his face.

"Yea. Bye mom! Love you!" I said giving my mom a hug.

"Love you too sweetie! And be careful!" She replied hugging me back.

"I know. I will."

~~~~~

"So your mum seems nice." Liam said while we walked a little around the mall.

"Yeah. She's great! I love my mom so much. I honestly don't know what I'd do without her." I said smiling at the thought of my mom.

I love my mom to death. She is the biggest part of my life. She's always been there for me when I need her. She is awesome!

"I love that you say that so openly." Liam said which kind of confused me.

"Why do you say that?"I asked a little confused.

"I've just never talked to someone who speaks so openly like you do. It's nice."he said. We looked at each other for a moment before being interrupted.

"UGGHH!!! Liam can we go my feet hurt!?" Danielle asked, obviously irritated with Liam and I talking.

What is with her i don't understand what's so wrong here. I mean we are just friends......I think.

"Yea I guess. Let me call Paul and have him bring the van up." Liam said sounding upset and irritated with Danielle.

I feel it too. I mean we haven't even been walking together for 10 minutes and she's complaining. I knew there was something about her i didn't like.

"I'll be right back." Liam said holding his phone up to his ear obviously calling Paul.

"You listen here you little bitch! Stay away from Liam! He's mine and nobody is going to come in my way. Not even little sluts like you!" Danielle said to me with so much anger an hate.

I just stood there. I'm not scared of her I just really don't know what to say after that.

"Alright let's go. Paul is pulling up now." Liam said coming back I us which made Danielle go back to being 'as sweet as ever'.

"Wait does Paul know I'm coming?" I asked a little worried at what Paul might say with just some random stranger getting into the van.

"Yeah he knows I told him everything. He wasn't too happy about it but he'll get over it." Liam said.

I just nodded as we headed for the doors to get in the van.

~~~~~

"Here I'll walk you to the door." Liam said opening my door and helping me out.

"Oh, thanks. You really don't have to." I said with a smile.

"I want to." He said back with a smile as well.

We looked into each others eyes for a minute then came Danielle interrupting again.

"LIAM HURRY UP! I WANT TO GO HOME!" Danielle yelled from inside the car.

Liam just rolled his eyes as we walked towards my house.

"We'll it was nice meeting you. And I'm sorry again for running into you and knocking you down." Liam said a little embarrassed.

"No it's completely fine. It was my fault too. I shouldn't have been texting while walking through a busy mall." I said with a little laugh.

"I know this is straight forward but can I get your number? I'd really like to see you again." He said looking down at the ground like his shoes were suddenly interesting.

"Yeah sure. Can I see your phone to put it in?" I asked.

"Yeah here." He said handing me his phone.

I quickly typed in my number with my name in his contacts. I handed him his phone back with a smile.

"Thanks! Ill be sure to see you again Sophie." He said with a smile.

Before he left he kissed me on the cheek and said goodnight then walked back to the van.

I don't know if this should be happening but I do know that the touch of his lips gave me butterflies.

************

Hello lovelies! sorry its bad. I didn't know what to write. Please vote and comment and fan! It will mean so much to me!

And thank you to the people who have voted and commented you guys are really sweet.

Until next time!:)

Love you guys, Kourtnie<3 xxx