"The grip is kind of hard.", Remus noticed and frowned at the lack of response from Adrianna.
They all did.

"Why isn't she mad yet?", Sirius asked confused as James nodded in support.

"He is literally taking her opportunity to find love.", Peter piped in and then added,"No offense to your brother, Padfoot."

The Black waved him off and said,"No one taken Wormtail."

Yet all their eyes widened as they saw a angry Adrianna leaving the great hall with a high chin.
Their eyes followed her, until she was out of the doors and their eyes fell back on the Slytherin table.

Regulus was pulling at his hair, his eyes closed as he muttered small words under his breath.

"My brother should simply make a move and not just claiming that Adrianna is his.", Sirius explained as he frowned at his stressed brother.

"Does he love her?", Remus asked curious about the relationship from his friend and his lover's brother.

Sirius began laughing at his boyfriend's question and replied,"Since the boy is 8."

POTIONS WITH SLUGHORN WAS rather dull as Adrianna listened to him talking.
In a provocative manner, she sat down down next to another Slytherin snd ignored Regulus' pleading look.
She intended to ignore him for a while until he apologizes for his behavior towards her, but fate wasn't on her side.

"In the following lessons we will brew Veritaserum in pairs.
I assigned a partner for each of you and there is now way to change it, just because you teenagers nowadays 'can't live without your friends'.", Slughorn rumbled and Adrianna couldn't conceal her chuckle at his last statement, which was heard by Regulus, whose head was titled at her.

"Barty Crouch Jr. with Lena Abbott, Evan Rosier with Rose Zabini, Caius Avery with Jack Spinnet.", he starts, until he finished,"Adrianna Saint-Laurent with Regulus Black. My absolute favorite pair."

Adrianna's face was drained of color as she realized that she would have to work with the person, she intended to ignore.
Meanwhile there was Regulus who walked happily over her table with a hopeful glint in his eyes.

"Hi.", the boy whispered quietly as he sat down next to her, only to be ignored.

"Ria...", Regulus whispered once again and shuffled his chair closer to hers.

"Riri, I am sorry darling. Please, please talk to me.", he whined and pouted at the girl, even though she only gave him a look from the corner of her eye.

Adrianna huffed and turned to the side, hitting Regulus with her hair in the process.
He closed his eyes sighing, while Evans, Barty and Caius laughed silently at them.

"I am sorry that I ruined your chances to have a date— actually I am not sorry about that, I am just sorry for grabbing you like that.", Regulus apologized, but once again ruined it after one sentence.

The blonde girl turned to Regulus and glared at him, but Regulus only saw a little puppy trying to act mad.

"You don't get to tell me with who I am going on a date.", she stated and held his longing stare, while not trying to give in.

The Black heir sighed and said," It's just—I don't like him with you. Any boy if I am being honest."

Adrianna merely raised her eyebrow at the boy and asked,"Didn't you get yesterday night that I am going to get married off soon?"

"Not under my watch, Ria. I am not letting you go on dates with some idiots, just because your mother wants you to marry someone. No fucking way.", the black—haired boy rambled and his best friend sighed loudly, gaining the attention from Slughorn.

"Well then, Miss Saint—Laurent and Mister Black, if you could please start with your work.", he explained and the two students hurried up with their work, knowing that they need to talk later.

", he explained and the two students hurried up with their work, knowing that they need to talk later

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.