A Special Sleepover

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The questers felt happily surprised when you say their names.

"You said something about Evan." Stacey said to you. "What did you do with him?"

     "Good question." You answered her. "While I was walking in the woods, I met him at a bridge, but he doesn't want me to cross the bridge because you're supposed to pay a toll to get there. However, after he brunt the bridge, we became friends and started a quest to attack on the sapphire dragon, with a help of Wee Tinkle and Tee Winkle. At this point, I'm starting to fall in love with him, but during the battle at the village, I confessed love for him. After we killed the dragon, Evan and I lived happily ever after with a new home and a few dates. Are you angry about this?"

     "Actually, I'm not angry that you met him and became the love of his life." Brendar said to you, changing her annoyed mood to be happy at you. "I'm impressed about this." 

"Wow, I'm surprised that you felt good for me meeting Evan." You said to her. 

"I'm not angry about it either." Horus said to you happily.

"Me neither, dad." Stacey said.

"Sayme." Axe said with a smiling eye.

"I'll get Evan to see you for the first time in a long time." You said to Evan's questin besties.

"I wanna see how we feel about Evan dating you." Horus said to you.

"Then come inside and see him." You said.

     You walked upstairs and you see that Evan was see his questin besties from near the stair while they walked inside the house. 

"Evan, your friends are here." You said to him.

"Really?" He asked you, shocked.

"Yes. Reunite with them downstairs." You said to him.

Evan smiled and got excited. "Okay." He said.

     You followed him walking downstairs, and coming to see his questin besties. He was so shy to talk to them now because he thinks that they would be angry at him for dating you.

"Hey Evan." Brendar said to Evan.

"Hi Brendar, long time no see." Evan said to Brendar.

"I've heard that you met a girl named y/n and became boyfriend and girlfriend with her." She said to him.

"Okay. How do you feel now, angry?" He asked her, shyly.

Brendar paused until she becomes happy.

    "I'm not actually angry about what you did. I hope you had an amazing time with her." Brendar said to Evan.

"One time I had a nightmare and you were all upset that I was in love with her." Evan said to his questin besties.

"But in reality, we aren't, Evan." Stacey said to him, happily. "That nightmare of yours came true, but in a good way."

"Stacey, I miss you,  your father, Axe, and Brendar." Evan said to Stacey while he points at his questin besties he was talking about.

"Aww!" Evan's questin besties said to him with Brendar, Stacey, and Horus having big pupils on their eyes while Axe had his eyes open, feeling happy.

"Im reely happy dat you has found a gurlfrend, Evhun." Axe said to Evan. "So no moar chop chops like wat I said in ya dreem." 

"I really hope we would quest with you again, but with y/n as the new member in our quest friend group." Horus said to Evan. 

     "Hear that, y/n?" Evan said to you. "We might join you in one of our quests."

"Aww, how sweet." You said to Evan and his questin besties with a smile on your face. "But for right now, does anyone want a sleep over?"