Two.

The loud and quite irritating sound of silverware scraping against the finest plates echoed through the large dining room of the church. This was most definitely any ghouls' nightmare, because of their enhanced hearing, dinner was always a complete Hell.

Terre was sat at the long dining table designated for the ghouls and ghuleh of the church. This table was right infront of the papas and the cardinal, so accidents didn't happen as often as they would if it weren't.

The ghouls were served either raw meat or cooked meat depending on their preference. Many ghouls of course went with raw meat, but some of them did go for the cooked option.

Terre was the type to just eat quickly and leave and that she did.

Nobody quite knew where she went whenever she'd 'disappear', or at least nobody bothered to go look for her either.

She sometimes even snuck her dinner onto someone else's plate just so she could leave quicker. She learned that the ghuleh she sat next to had a huge appetite. She was a former band ghuleh, who sadly only ate cooked meat as a trauma response.

Or that's what Terre got from it.

Terre was currently sat in the garden, staring at the beautiful Jasmines growing by a bench. She loved admiring her work.

She never really gave anyone else credit, since they destroyed it more than they helped it grow.

The earth ghuleh was happy to see how healthy the leaves of the flowers were, as well as how vibrant the petals thrived. She didn't want to give herself so much credit, but this garden would probably just be a bunch of dead, drowned or dried out flowers.

Suddenly, she felt a slight tap on her shoulder, turning to see who it was.

She met the dreamy eyes of the band's drummer, Mountain.

"Mind if I.. join you?" He obviously chose his words carefully.

Terre nodded, turning back to the scenery.

"You know, we really wanted you to join us" he muttered.

"Is that why you're here? To convince me?" She bitterly chuckled.

The taller ghoul almost shot up. "I didn't mean to say that out loud—" he said. "I understand how important these plants must be to you.."

"Do you?" Terre asked, turning to Mountain, who quickly looked the other way.

"I also have a little plant in my room.. but it always dies when we go on tour" he explained.

"Then why not give it to someone while you're away?" The ghuleh tilted her head, confused.

"The same reason you don't, I think nobody can do it as well as I can" he slightly chuckled.

"Those flowers I have in my room are like my closest friends" Terre turned her attention to her feet. "And I know not everyone can take care of a Bougainville"

"You keep Italian flowers?" He turned his attention to the ghuleh next to him.

"Crazy huh?" She softly laughed. "All these Italian flowers and I still take the time to keep my own"

"I think that's very.. interesting" Mountain said. "All I have is a little Aloe plant"

Terre looked into the Ghoul's eyes, her cheeks heating up a little once more.

This ghoul was so considerate from what she knew. He wasn't shallow, but you could think he was just at first glance.

"I'd love to meet your little Aloe friend" she shot him a toothy grin.