Know Your Enemy

Alex's P.O.V

After a while I woke up with headache. I opened real slow and looked around. "Where am I?..." I whispered to myself. It was a dark room with one dirty bed in it. Nothing more. I stood up and walked to the door. Once I was there I tried to open the door. But it was locked. "Damn" Suddenly I heard a voice. So I went a bit closer to the door and tried to figure out which voice was this. The voice seemed familiar but I didn't know which voice it was.

Charlie's P.O.V

Once we were at my house I locked her into a room and stole her phone. That was the only chance to call her father.
I tried to call him a few times now but he didn't answer his phone. So I decided to wait until he calls back. I sat down on my couch and watched tv. After a while the phone rang. A grin appeared on my face and I answered the phone. "Alex? Are you okay?" Reacher asked. "Are you Reacher?" I asked. "Sorry, wrong number" - "Are. You. Reacher?" I asked again. "Where's Alex?" He asked all of a sudden. "Don't worry. She's fine" I answered a bit bored. "Give her the phone. Now" Reacher said with a bit anger in his voice.

Alex's P.O.V.

After a while the guy came into the room and gave me the phone. "Alex?" My father. "Dad!" I answered. "Alex...,are you hurt?" - "No, she's gonna be if you are not here in one hour. Got to tell you how this works?" Charlie said and took the phone. "Listen. I'm busy at the moment. I can't be there in one hour" Reacher answered. "Well then you're little girl will get hurt. You know how this works Reacher" he answered and I swallowed hard. "I can't be there in one hour. Leave her alone and let her go. No-" Reacher said but Charlie interrupted him. "Listen to me you prick..I will kill this bitch if you are not here in one.." Charlie yelled at Reacher but Reacher hung up. "Shit" he growled and threw the phone on the floor. Then he walked out of the room, slammed the door and locked it again

Charlie's P.O.V.

I went back into my living room and tried to calm down a bit. So I went into the kitchen and started to cook something. After that I sat down on the couch and looked at the clock. * It's already 8 pm...* I thought and continued eating. * You should hurry up Reacher. Or I'm going to kill ypur little sweet girl...but before I kill her...I'm going to torture her a bit * I thought and started to grin a bit.

{ A/ N } Ugh sorry this chapter sucks >.< It's so short ! D: I hope you like it...